Clarins Vital Light  Day Illuminating Anti-Ageing Comfort Cream uploaded by Jazmyne M.

Clarins Vital Light Day Illuminating Anti-Ageing Comfort Cream

BY CLARINS

Age Recover. Anti-age cream with pioneer plant extracts. Line control formula that helps restore youthful-looking skin. Smooth and firm skin whilst improves light reflection. Diminishes appearance of hyperpigmentation and tones. Pioneer plants include; Waltheria, Cochlearia officinalis, and Spergularia. Illuminating anti-ageing cream.

Clarins Vital Light Day Illuminating Anti-Ageing Comfort Cream
  • "Claims Vital Light Comfort Day Cream has been wonderful for my dry skin in the winter!" in 35 reviews
  • "This product is great for dry and sensitive skin without feeling greasy or weighing your skin down." in 6 reviews
Catherine B.
This is a great day cream for anyone with dry skin! I always struggle to find a day cream that has enough moisture but isn't too thick and this one is perfect! it sinks into my skin like a dream and preps it for makeup. I haven't had any problems with the longevity of my makeup with this cream at all. it really helps to moisturize my skin and take away any dry patches or stubborn areas that always get dry throughout the day. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for the perfect day cream that wants something light but very moisturizing at the same time.
Nicole S.
Forest Hills, NY
This is a pretty nice cream. I have combination skin that is typically very, very dry, but every once in a while it gets super, duper oily and breaks out. I was worried that this would clog my pores and cause more break outs but it did no such thing. It really is very light. The only thing I will say is that I don't feel like it gives my skin the all-day hydrated feel I look for in a morning moisturizer.
Jazmyne M.
Leadwood, MO
Can this be given 10 stars!! Well it should be this product is sooo worth the money. I love makeup and my dry skin was killing me!! I was told this would illuminate and rehydrate my dry cracked skin, well it did just that and more this has been amazing i would pass this to all my friends hands down!!
Autumn B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Living in Florida the weather changes a lot so I get dry skin every once in a while, this product I use throughout the day and it makes my face feel not as stiff as it normally would on a dry humid day. I can smile and laugh without feeling restricted by my own skin.
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
I have ever such dry skin and at times my eczema flares up, so I need a product that works well with eczema. This does and it doesn't bother my skin!! I am happy to say that it feels so soft and has a clean feeling to it, I didn't feel cakey or sticky after I applied it.
Christine Z.
Lewiston, ID
It makes my skin really nice BUT it doesn´t even last a hour. Right after I put the cream on my skin it feels super soft but shortly after than it is just as dry as it was before. I used that cream for about 2 weeks and just stopped because it didn't help
Lindsay C.
Armonk , NY
This is AMAZING!!! Hydrates my skin but also does not aggravate my sensitive and acne prone skin. I use this the week before my period when I'm prone to hormonal breakouts and it keep my skin clear and doesn't dry it out like most acne products tend to do.
Amber L.
Newport News, VA
I have had extremely dry skin my entire life, and have never been able to find anything that really keeps me moisturized. That is, until I tried this cream. It makes my skin feel great all day long, and I am so happy to finally have found something to relieve my dryness.
Marisa M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this cream! right after i get out of the shower or tone my face I use this product! i use it at night so it moisturizes my skin while I'm asleep and when i we up my skin isn't shiny or look oily. i wake up with smooth soft skin everyday.
Brianna W.
Fishers, IN
I love this product for its consistency! It's rare for me to find one that doesn't make me feel like I'm wearing a layer of oil on top of my skin. Only complaint? It takes a minute for it to absorb into the skin, but if you're looking for something that works, a minute is no time at all

Amazon