BY CLARINS

Face the day with triple protection! UV Plus shields from sun damage with 100% mineral filters. Defends against the elements with a patented anti-pollution complex. Fights free radicals and DNA damage deep within the skin’s surface with organic Cantaloupe — Clarins’ powerful new anti-oxidant from Provence. Invisible protection so sheer, it pairs perfectly with any moisturizer.

Usage: Compatible with all skin care products, UV Plus HP is applied after day care and before make-up.

Jasmine K.
Cornelius, OR
This stuff works wonders, I absolutely love this product. Clarins is such a good brand too, they definitely know how to take care of your skin! It is one of the best products I have used and I will continue using.
Seashores a.
Melbourne, FL
Beautiful, glides on and is very nourishing. Very effective. This is a great product even though it’s a bit pricey. I bought mine from Macey’s and was very pleased with it. I would definitely recommend it.
Jillian C.
Greensboro
I have no complaints about this sunscreen. Did not have a strong smell. Wore well under makeup and did not feel greasy. On the expensive side but worth the price as a lot of sunscreens tend to pill up under my makeup.
Shia Z.
My face brooms extremely easily and the Sun screen is amazing. Did not have any burn or even a slight tan after using this. Not to mention the product last forever and is in a small bottle which is convenient for throwing in your purse. It does have that typical greasy Sun screen field to the skin now and that is the only reason it doesn't have a 5 star review from me.
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
I pack this bottle with me in my bags. I normally can use it on top of my makeup to reapply sunscreen during the day. I also sometimes use it on my kids if I feel they need to get extra sun protection. It works great.
Rhonda A.
Clarins really stands by its name!! Their products are wonderful!! This product is very effective and does the job!! Yes it’s pricey, but it’s definitely worth buying!!
Audra G.
Princeton, TX
I received a sample of this and I fell in love with it. I’m always skeptical to load products on my face because my skin is sensitive,but this stuff is light and great.
Cathy P.
This products has been great for my fair and sensitive skin!  Love that this is lightweight but yet had a high spf.  A little pricey, but it's been worth the cost.  I keep trying other less expensive products, but I keep coming back.  Highly recommend!!
ALEXIS A.
Chino, CA
I’m not really a person who does SPF but I learned the importance of it and I do not want something that I can feel on my face I don’t want something that I can feel like I added another layer on and this felt very thin but I felt protected it smelled amazing when I’m smooth
Melissa E.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product — I don’t wear foundation most of the time so I use this on sun-sensitive areas, bridge of my nose, under eyes, and it also works as a concealer for blemishes. It’s light and doesn’t make my skin feel like I’m wearing sunscreen!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Is this something you wear on your face?
Kelsey M.
Cornwall
I was wondering if this product is worth buying ? I have very sensitive skin and a lot of freckles.
Evie N.
Northamptonshire
How much do you need? How long does the bottle last? Xx

Sephora