BY CLARINS

Face the day with triple protection! UV Plus shields from sun damage with 100% mineral filters. Defends against the elements with a patented anti-pollution complex. Fights free radicals and DNA damage deep within the skin’s surface with organic Cantaloupe — Clarins’ powerful new anti-oxidant from Provence. Invisible protection so sheer, it pairs perfectly with any moisturizer.

Usage: Compatible with all skin care products, UV Plus HP is applied after day care and before make-up.

Yena K.
San Jose
I really like oil-free sunscreen! It very light-weight and non-greasy. But I'm not a fan of the water like consistency.. but I'm guessing that's why it's so lightweight and non greasy. however, because of the consistency, you only need a small amount of product. The bottle can last you a lot longer than you expect.
Stephanie T.
I love this sunscreen for my face. It works great when applied under makeup. The texture is a tad runny but it helps to apply the product all over your face without tugging. It doesn’t leave a greasy feeling either, which is great.
Jasmine K.
Cornelius, OR
This stuff works wonders, I absolutely love this product. Clarins is such a good brand too, they definitely know how to take care of your skin! It is one of the best products I have used and I will continue using.
Seashores a.
Melbourne, FL
Beautiful, glides on and is very nourishing. Very effective. This is a great product even though it’s a bit pricey. I bought mine from Macey’s and was very pleased with it. I would definitely recommend it.
Jillian C.
Greensboro
I have no complaints about this sunscreen. Did not have a strong smell. Wore well under makeup and did not feel greasy. On the expensive side but worth the price as a lot of sunscreens tend to pill up under my makeup.
Shia Z.
My face brooms extremely easily and the Sun screen is amazing. Did not have any burn or even a slight tan after using this. Not to mention the product last forever and is in a small bottle which is convenient for throwing in your purse. It does have that typical greasy Sun screen field to the skin now and that is the only reason it doesn't have a 5 star review from me.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
I have tried other facial sunscreens before and I always come back to this one. It is by far one of the best facial sunscreens out there. They have changed the formula but it's even better. I am a Clarins customer for life!
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
I pack this bottle with me in my bags. I normally can use it on top of my makeup to reapply sunscreen during the day. I also sometimes use it on my kids if I feel they need to get extra sun protection. It works great.
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
I wear sunscreen every day and this is great it doesn’t clog my pores and makes my skin look really good I really like it it’s not greasy feeling and that’s what I like about it
Audra G.
Princeton, TX
I received a sample of this and I fell in love with it. I’m always skeptical to load products on my face because my skin is sensitive,but this stuff is light and great.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Is this something you wear on your face?
Evie N.
Northamptonshire
How much do you need? How long does the bottle last? Xx

Amazon