Clarins UV Plus Day Screen High Protection SPF 40 uploaded by Elaine L.Clarins UV Plus Day Screen High Protection SPF 40 uploaded by Solange S.

BY CLARINS

A clear matte veil that offers enhanced protection to skin Exceptional high sunscreen power to counteract UVA/B rays Combats damaging effects of city pollution Retains brightness & youthful look of skin Leaves skin smooth & easy to wear makeup Dermatologist tested To use: Apply over regular day moisturizer Product Line: Clarins - Day Care Product Size: 30ml/1oz see more...

Robin C.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
My sensitive skin also doesn't care for sunscreen. I don't wear extra (other than what is in my foundation) unless I know I am going to be in the sun for that reason.

This stuff is very nice, if spendy. It does not irritate my skin or make my makeup funky, and I do burn less when I wear it. As much as I hate paying for it, this is a summer time staple for me.
Anjelica F.
Anjelica F.
Sandston, VA
The UV protection of 40 is amazing but I found that this product for my skin was a bit too heavy. I used it in small amounts and hoped it would absorb into my skin over the course of the day but it left my face greasy and shiny. I have dry to normal skin so I was looking for a sunscreen and moisturizer in one. This product did not work well for me.
TL C.
TL C.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
This prodcut is terrific. I've been using it for years. It originally entered the market as one of the first non-chemical sunscreens so I tried it because I have sensitive acne prone skin. This has only titanium dioxide and zinc oxide,but it DOES NOT make your face white. Consistency is thin, not goopey. and you can easily wear under makeup.
Allison G.
Allison G.
I really wanted to like this sunscreen, but after multiple applications on a not so hot day, I still was pink and slightly burnt. I also did not like how it dried out my skin. I tried Clarins on a lark after getting a sample, but would much more recommend the Kiehls SPF product line instead.
Mary K.
Mary K.
North Hollywood, CA
I love how its kinda mattifying, but it leaves my skin feeling oily and over moisturized. Maybe i put too much?, idk. It has a great scent and is great on my sensitive skin. I wouldn't buy it again since it is a little pricey, but if it was my only choice......
well lets not say that.
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.
Lightweight and moisturizing with SPF? Sign me up for this again and again. A bit more than I'd want to dish out on a sunblock, but I really don't mind wearing this. Applies wonderfully under makeup and doesn't feel greasy at all. If you're in luck nab it on a Sephora 100 point perk!
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
I absolutely love this sun screen. It has a high sun protection factor and is perfect to wear under your makeup. It dries to a matte finish and leaves a smooth surface for makeup. It does have a bit of a scent but it dissipates within minutes. I will definitely continue to use it.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
I'm a sunscreen junkie! I value protecting my skin from sun damage and will use anything from drug store brands to high end. This clairins brand is a little on the expensive side but worth it. It's good for those with sensitive skin and guards your skin from UV rays.
Nhu H.
Nhu H.
This sunscreen is a BOMB!!! Very very goof product. It's not greasy or uncomfortable to wear at all. I feel like it absorbs to my skin right away leaving a soft and dewy looking skin. I love this sunscreen and i will keep buying and buying them again! 5 stars WOOOO!!
madison w.
madison w.
Tea, SD
I only got this sunscreen in a travel size but absolutely love it! Just this past weekend I went to a football game and while everyone got burnt I was left with my white white skin. It is not heavy nor does it leave a greasy residue. Yes I would repurchase this.