Clarins UV Plus Day Screen High Protection SPF 40 uploaded by Amber M.Clarins UV Plus Day Screen High Protection SPF 40 uploaded by Elaine L.Clarins UV Plus Day Screen High Protection SPF 40 uploaded by Solange S.

BY CLARINS #67 in Facial Sunscreen

A clear matte veil that offers enhanced protection to skin Exceptional high sunscreen power to counteract UVA/B rays Combats damaging effects of city pollution Retains brightness & youthful look of skin Leaves skin smooth & easy to wear makeup Dermatologist tested To use: Apply over regular day moisturizer Product Line: Clarins - Day Care Product Size: 30ml/1oz see more...

• Is this something you wear on your face?2 Answers
Clarins UV Plus Day Screen High Protection SPF 40
  • "I have combination to oily sensitive skin that breaks out quite easily. I've been using this sunscreen daily for two years now and it has never irritated my skin or broken me out. It's lightweight and has little to no smell. I'll never use another sunscreen." in 17 reviews
  • "Lightweight and moisturizing with SPF? Sign me up for this again and again. A bit more than I'd want to dish out on a sunblock, but I really don't mind wearing this. Applies wonderfully under makeup and doesn't feel greasy at all. If you're in luck nab it on a Sephora 100 point perk! " in 9 reviews
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
If you are lo long for a good sunscreen - this is it ladies!

Formulated with Clarins' exclusive Anti-Pollution Complex-this lightweight, oil-free day screen shields skin from UVA/UVB rays, pollution, and free radical damage. Forms an invisible shield that protects skin from the appearance of dark spots and future aging. Perfect daily defense for younger-looking skin.

Non Tinted. Formulated with Clarins' exclusive Anti-Pollution Complex. This lightweight, non oil, day screen shields skin from UVA/UVB rays, pollution, and freeradical damage.
Taniya P.
I pack this bottle with me in my bags. I normally can use it on top of my makeup to reapply sunscreen during the day. I also sometimes use it on my kids if I feel they need to get extra sun protection. It works great.
Kristen T.
I really like this stuff! I know, sunscreen is super important and should be worn all day but im guilty for forgetting it :( Dont hate me! Im a little late to the game, but im trying to catch up. The Clarins UV Plus Day Screen is my fave! Iv tried out a couple other sun screens and i think its the texture and thickness of those which turned me away from using it. Theyre usually really thick, leaving a white cast .. etc. BUT this one is different! its so thin and soaks into the skin right away. I love it! didnt make my skin feel sticky or oily.
Yena K.
San Jose
I really like oil-free sunscreen! It very light-weight and non-greasy. But I'm not a fan of the water like consistency.. but I'm guessing that's why it's so lightweight and non greasy. however, because of the consistency, you only need a small amount of product. The bottle can last you a lot longer than you expect.
Tina T.
This sunscreen is absolutely AHMAZING! It’s very light weight and it’s also a mineral sunscreen. I love that on deeper skin tones it doesn’t leave a cast. It absorbs quickly and the smell is refreshing. I would totally buy this sunscreen again.
Melissa E.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product — I don’t wear foundation most of the time so I use this on sun-sensitive areas, bridge of my nose, under eyes, and it also works as a concealer for blemishes. It’s light and doesn’t make my skin feel like I’m wearing sunscreen!
Maritza R.
Perris, CA
This works really well especially when I know I’m going to be super exposed to the sun for the day (beach day/ lake day) my skin doesn’t even get irritated after a day I the sun sure I have a slight tan but no burn or irritation. I love this tiff
Stephanie T.
I love this sunscreen for my face. It works great when applied under makeup. The texture is a tad runny but it helps to apply the product all over your face without tugging. It doesn’t leave a greasy feeling either, which is great.
Kat P.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love this. It has a nice texture not too heavy or too light. I have dry skin and this is moisturizing without being greasy or heavy. It doesn't take long for the skin to absorb it. Makeup goes on nicely. I love this brand.
Sophie L.
Gets the job in terms of SPF without irritation. Thick but easy to apply. Be careful: it can give a white if you use too much, which is kind of annoying, though manageable. Also a bit pricey and strongly scented, but not a bad sunscreen by any means
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Is this something you wear on your face?