Clarins UV Plus Day Screen High Protection SPF 40 uploaded by Solange S.Clarins UV Plus Day Screen High Protection SPF 40 uploaded by Elaine L.

BY CLARINS

A clear matte veil that offers enhanced protection to skin Exceptional high sunscreen power to counteract UVA/B rays Combats damaging effects of city pollution Retains brightness & youthful look of skin Leaves skin smooth & easy to wear makeup Dermatologist tested To use: Apply over regular day moisturizer Product Line: Clarins - Day Care Product Size: 30ml/1oz see more...

Lori P.
Burr Ridge, IL
I liked the texture of this sunscreen, very liquidy and doesn't smell like the typical sunscreen. However, it did occasionally break me out depending on how badly congested my skin was. I've used worse sunscreens that caused greater breakouts, but this one just left a few spots. I won't be repurchasing this.
Kristen T.
I really like this stuff! I know, sunscreen is super important and should be worn all day but im guilty for forgetting it :( Dont hate me! Im a little late to the game, but im trying to catch up. The Clarins UV Plus Day Screen is my fave! Iv tried out a couple other sun screens and i think its the texture and thickness of those which turned me away from using it. Theyre usually really thick, leaving a white cast .. etc. BUT this one is different! its so thin and soaks into the skin right away. I love it! didnt make my skin feel sticky or oily.
Stephanie T.
I love this sunscreen for my face. It works great when applied under makeup. The texture is a tad runny but it helps to apply the product all over your face without tugging. It doesn’t leave a greasy feeling either, which is great.
Alejandra G.
 I heard so many good things about this product but the expectations were not met. I applied the product before my make up and after an hour of where I went to blow my nose and all my foundation came off.  If I tried to blend in the foundation on my face I was noticing that it was just all coming off.  The UV protection should not wear for very long it made all my foundation come off my face within the hour
Erin H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Overall this is a good everyday sunscreen. I have not gotten burnt once since wearing it which I appreciate. However, if you use too much it can leave a little white cast. I would recommend using only a pea sized amount for best application.
Ashley H.
So I have worked for Clarins for roughly a year and a half and I believe this is the best skincare sunscreen out there. The lightweight and smooth texture glides on amazing and it blends right into the skin without leaving white.
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
My absolutely all time favorite product. I love everything about it. The packaging, the scent and most importantly the way my skin feels after. A definite must have.
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
I'm like the sample queen. Very intrigued by this brand and product. Expensive full size product running you $43 for a 1.7 size bottle. But like most skin care products a little goes a long way.
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
I love this sun screen I wear this alone when I’m ready to hit the beach or pool. And I do wear this under neath my makeup and it layers nicely. It does dry and melt into the skin nicely. I will purchase this again and again.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Love the thickness of the cream because it can spread out with just a pea size amount . It takes a while to dry but it definitely works while being outside for hours