Add a Photo

By CLARINS
#94 in Sunscreen
A clear matte veil that offers enhanced protection to skin Exceptional high sunscreen power to counteract UVA/B rays Combats damaging effects of city pollution Retains brightness & youthful look of skin Leaves skin smooth & easy to wear makeup Dermatologist tested To use: Apply over regular day moisturizer Product Line: Clarins - Day Care Product Size: 30ml/1oz
Photos (2)
Robin C.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ

My sensitive skin also doesn't care for sunscreen. I don't wear extra (other than what is in my foundation) unless I know I am going to be in the sun for that reason.

This stuff is very nice, if spendy. It does not irritate my skin or make my makeup funky, and I do burn less when I wear it. As much as I hate paying for it, this is a summer time staple for me.
Anjelica F.
Anjelica F.
Sandston, VA

The UV protection of 40 is amazing but I found that this product for my skin was a bit too heavy. I used it in small amounts and hoped it would absorb into my skin over the course of the day but it left my face greasy and shiny. I have dry to normal skin so I was looking for a sunscreen and moisturizer in one. This product did not work well for me.
TL C.
TL C.
Lutherville Timonium, MD

This prodcut is terrific. I've been using it for years. It originally entered the market as one of the first non-chemical sunscreens so I tried it because I have sensitive acne prone skin. This has only titanium dioxide and zinc oxide,but it DOES NOT make your face white. Consistency is thin, not goopey. and you can easily wear under makeup.
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
Kihei , Hi

I live in a place that weather is tropical an sunny all the time and it is very important to me to have a good sun protection and this Product provides that protection in a daily basis for me wile still light weight and not so oily for my skin like a normal sunscreen is. It's formula is thin and very quick absorbing. I really like this.
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY

My GO-TO Sunscreen. I never leave the house without having this sunscreen in my car and on hand to use. Such a magnificent sunset that isn't greasy or over powered with perfumes or dyes. I highly recommend this sunscreen. I can be out and have piece of mind knowing that my skin is highly protected from the harmful rays of the sun.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY

Amazing light sunscreen perfect for the face! I've struggled with finding sun screens that work well and that don't leave white patches on my skin. This Clarins one is perfectly lightweight and doesn't make my skin oily.

The only downside is it might be too watery for some people so my advice is to apply it directly on the face!
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Dallas, TX

This is a great superlight sunscreen for everyday! I religiously apply sunscreen before my makeup. I look for lightweight, easy to apply, non-greasy sunscreens with little to no smell and that do not breakout my sensitive combination skin. This one fit the bill, but I still prefer more of a gel texture for my sunscreens.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Eustis, FL

Living in Florida, I am always on the lookout to protect my pale skin from sun damage and wrinkles! This is IT! I received a free sample from Sephora a while back and then got hooked. The smell is excellent and it glides on effortlessly. I use it under makeup at the beach and wouldn't live without it.
Laura V.
Laura V.
Mecca, CA

I have used this sunscreen before and it does do its job. What i like about it is that its non greasy and doesnt smell like sunscreen like other products i've used before. My only complain is that the product is too small and its very expensive..must be because you are paying what your getting for.
Allison G.
Allison G.

I really wanted to like this sunscreen, but after multiple applications on a not so hot day, I still was pink and slightly burnt. I also did not like how it dried out my skin. I tried Clarins on a lark after getting a sample, but would much more recommend the Kiehls SPF product line instead.

Join Now