Clarins Truly Matte Ultra-Matte Rebalancing Lotion uploaded by Gurmannat S.

BY CLARINS

Refreshing lotion — with purifying Alpine Willow Herb, Linden and Lantana from Madagascar — cleans, purifies and tightens pores for a clear, shine-free complexion. Works at the source of oil production to help skin stay fresh and matte throughout the day. Apply after Truly Matte Pore Minimizing Serum.

Usage: Apply in the morning to cleansed face and neck. To prolong the effects of the products in the Truly Matte range, set make-up using Shine Stopper Powder.

Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
Disclosure: I #GotItFree from @Ipsy in exchange for my honest review of this product.

Clarins Toning Lotion With Camomile For Normal Or Dry Skin (sample sized)
I have rosacea and use toners regularly to even out my complexion. I really enjoyed this toner. My face looked more even brighter and refreshed. I definitely plan on repurchasing this when I am out. I think everyone could use this product as I am so allergic and sensitive that if I can use it, every can.
@Clarins #Skincare #rosacea #toner #alcohol-free

“I Opt In” to #contest @Influenster!
Esvin C.
Front Royal
I love this body product the way it made my skin look and feel like silk I didn't feel as if I had to pile it on the packing was very pretty it was not breaking my pocket and over all the smell was amazing
Chantelle H.
I love this lotion i use all over and it keeps my skin nice and soft and hydrated ! It's long lasting and has a good smell the price is reasonable bc it lasts long I would buy this again
Laura F.
New Albany , IN
As someone who has combination skin this is a great moisturizer that gives my very picky skin some much needed balance. It doesn't dry me out and it leaves my skin glowing and fresh.
Michelle B.
NEW YORK, NY
The best summer product Ive used in a longtime. I actually purchased this for my mother for Mother's day and she also raved about it.

my face is always so oily from the weather!
Linnie B.
Follansbee, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this lotion to keep my skin matte and clean feeling. It isn’t too oily but it also doesn’t dry my skin out. It feels really good on the skin and leaves it at a happy balance.
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS

I have very sensitive skin and break out very easy. My face is also very oily. This does not make my skin oily (seems less oily than usual) and it also does't seem like I break out as bad. I also use foundation No. 7 and the combination of the two have my skin looking great! People I know comment on how nice my face looks. I love that I don't have such an oily look anymore. There is, however, a smell to it. It's not a horrific smell, just a little off. It does go away and I've had my boyfriend smell my face and he said my face smelt good. Plus side, a little goes a long way! I believe this stuff is worth the money.
Yuene L.
I love Clarins but this product is not good for my skin it gives me pimples but doesn’t mean is not good it just don’t work for me!
Grecia R.
love it makes me feel really clean leaving my skinn really soft great smeell to love itt great would buy again
Valerie M.
Bakersfield
I love lotion it makes my body feel fresh and clean and with this one i feel really really hydrated 😊😊😊.

Amazon