Clarins Truly Matte Pure and Radiant Mask

by Clarins

Deep-purifying mask — with refreshing Pink Clay and Alpine Willow Herb — cleans, tightens and refines pores with a fresh matte result in just 5 minutes. Softens, smoothes and comforts irritated skin with Linden extract. Non-drying texture rinses easily and is suitable for the most sensitive skin.

Usage: Apply once or twice a week to cleansed, dry skin (avoiding the area around the eyes). Leave on 5-10 minutes and rinse off with cool water. Then follow with Toning Lotion with Iris.

do you like this product? [product:clarins-truly-matte-pure-and-radiant-mask]
What about this?
How is it for pores and oily skin?I want to try it
Start your review of Clarins Truly Matte Pure and Radiant Mask!
Product Highlights
my skin is very sensitive, no reaction at all with this product. me and my hubby both use it and love itin reviews
Maria O.
Estero, FL
Es una mascarilla muy rica para la piel de el rostro te limpia los poros se ve mas hidratada mas Clara y mas tersa la piel.
Bee D.
Wildwood, MO
I love Clarins!!!!! All their products that I’ve tried has helped me with my battle with acne during my high school days. Works wonderfully and is super gentle on the skin. I highly recommend this product for individuals with acne.
Thea P.
Mount Holly
This mask makes me feel like a princess. It made my skin feel amazing and so refreshed
Brianna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love how soft this makes my skin, it gives it such a pretty glow as well! It isn’t harsh and doesn’t have a terrible smell!
Maria S.
Haleiwa, HI
Purchased at: ULTA
This is simply perfect for my oily skin. My face looks so bright right after I use it.
Helen R.
Hialeah, FL
This product makes your skin soft and fresh. It smells good and it helps with acne scars. It’s not messy like other masks and it doesn’t harden your skin.
Hatoun S.
nashville
I was pleasantly surprised that this actually works! It’s has very nice simple packaging. With this product a little goes a very long away. When washing it off you can immediately feel how soft your skin is! My skin looked so smooth and bright. I use it before I do my makeup to give my face a brightening effect. I highly recommend.
Sumra S.
Coral Springs, FL
Clarins radiant mask is truly amazing. I have some discoloration and I noticed it improving my skin the more I used it. I like how it made my complexion brighter and gave it a healthier look
Michelle T.
chandler, AZ
I love this when I feel like my face is starting to get a few pimples or blackheads. It’s not to stripping afterwards but just enough to make your face feel super clean and remove all the stuff in your pores.
Audri C.
Laguna Hills, CA
This product was amazing. Left my skin feeling refreshed. I bought it online for cheap and I was a first time user on this product. For the cheap price it was very effective. I would recommend to others!