BY CLARINS

Alcohol-free toner — with purifying Iris and Sage extracts — removes every last trace of cleanser, leaving combination and oily skin types clean and perfectly radiant. Skin-balancing formula tones and tightens pores, while helping to normalize surface oils. Preps skin for the Clarins treatments to follow.

Kinsley V.
Jacksonville , FL
I’ve never really been a huge fan of toners as I have sensitive skin and every one I’ve ever used has burned, made my face red, or dried my skin out. This past year my face got really angry with me and started to break out. I’m 25 and had never had any issues. My mom gave me a small sample bottle of this stuff she got from Ulta. I immediately loved it! It’s unlike any other toner I’ve used. It’s super gentle and moisturizing and has a very pleasant smell. I’m not a fan of the price but this is one of the skincare products I wholly stand by. One small bottle will last a while because a little goes a long way!
Jalisia W.
Brooklyn, NY
The first toner I fell in love with and actually seen a difference in my oil control. I used this along with the matching cleanser I never needed to use a mattifying primer for my makeup or got randomly oily throughout the day. This really does help to control your oil and give your skin a very clean and clear look. If you’re deciding between this or the cleanser get the toner!
Mandy S.
Never really been a fan of toners before and I clearly did not know what I’ve been missing. Within days my pores are smaller and my skin is smoother. I got it from Dillard’s along with some Shiseido pads. I actually can’t wait to tone my skin every night!
Alyssa H.
I really love the smell of this product! I de it after I wash my face in the mornings and evenings. It tones my skin and makes it feel incredible afterwards. Did I mention the smell!!? Lol. The smell is natural and refreshing and just makes me feel like I am in good hands!
member-bdc1b
long beach
This will be my runner up Toner,usually this brand does break my skin out, but this one is gentle enough and does not burn or tingle like other toners that have more alcohol in them. I do prefer more alcohol-based toners that's just what my skin likes but this one still does make you feel clean. I would buy this again
Jana H.
Kansas city , MO
This tones and tightens my pores, without making my skin feel overdried or stretchy. I love the way my skin feels after using it. It’s a great price point, especially compared to some other clarins products!
Helen K.
Palos Heights, IL
I think it’s an amazing lotion-tonique for face. I use it with great pleasure. I have combined skin, but mostly in the summer a little oily on my forehead and cheeks. When I first tried this tonique, I noticed that it perfectly copes with excess oil and shine on the skin. Due to the fact that it fights with excess oil on my face, it prevents the clogging and inflammation of my pores. Another plus of this tonique is that alcohol free, so it doesn’t overdry the skin!
Adriane A.
Turlock
This toner is so good! It is good for people with oily skin. Anybody should use a toner. It evens out the skin tone and makes it look clean! It’s good to use in the morning and night. I even use it before my make up.
Nadhira A.
Los Angeles
Love! Soothing for my oily skin. It has a cooling effect. A bit pricey, but totally worth it for the ingredients. What I love about it is the non-alcoholic ingredient. My skin is currently getting drier from the weather but will buy it again when it gets more humid.
Ashley D.
New York
I love this toner! After using their cleanser, I apply this toner and then the HydraQuench moisturizer. All of these are a great combination. Even when I skip the moisturizer, the toner leaves my skin brighter and rejuvenated. I highly recommend this product.
Lisa S.
Bakersfield, CA
I have dry skin and was wondering if this would help my skin out. My skin is super dry in the winter. In the summer it's the opposite.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Where can you find this?.
Yuene L.
madeline m.
Katy, TX
Is this worth the money? What reviews do some of you have after using over time? Is it cruelty-free?