Clarins Toning Lotion with Iris

by Clarins

Purifying, alcohol-free toner for combination or oily skin that balances, soothes and visibly tightens pores.

What can you tell me about this product? I bought it without knowing if it works.
Does this help with acne?
Does it have a good result? Does one color match the skin? Does matte have it in the finish?
Start your review of Clarins Toning Lotion with Iris!
Amy D.
Corona, CA
I use daily in the morning after cleansing and before my serums and moisturizer. Light and refreshing, and never drying, I will never be without this toner!
Evgenia S.
Hawthorne, CA
Clarins Toning Lotion with Iris uploaded by Evgenia S.
I adore this product)) lotion very gently purifies skin after the main removal of a make-up, the skin after it very soft, moisturized, clean, does not dry skin and what began to smell astounding.
Fabiola M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Clarins Toning Lotion with Iris uploaded by Fabiola M.
I’ve been using this for almost 5-6 years and I definitely will keep using it. It keeps my face fresh and has helped my combo skin a lot.
Helen A.
Oak Park, MI
This product is a perfect product for people with sensitive skin. Also leaves your skin feeling moisturized and refreshed.
Fabiola M.
Riviera Beach, FL
This toner works fantastic in my combo skin. My pores have diminished and I love how refreshing it is.
fatema B.
lathrop
Clarins Toning Lotion with Iris uploaded by fatema B.
Purchased at: Macy's
The best toner ever! I really like this toner I use it every night after I wash my face it completely cleans my face and then I use my moisturizer! If you have oily skin then this is a must have! Clarins Toning Lotion with Iris
Damaris R.
Clarins Toning Lotion with Iris uploaded by Damaris R.
I just love this toning lotion! I combined with the tamarindo cleanser, it feels fresh, I wanted to say that I put this in a glass spray bottle and kept in my my mini fridge, I just love it!!!Clarins Toning Lotion with Iris
Cynthia J.
Temple City, CA
This toner is very nice. Once it's on it feels like you've cleansed your skin thoroughly and it feels very refreshing. Besides that, it's very gentle considering I have gentle skin and it even takes out all the first thats clogging your pores. Not only that, I'm on my second bottle of this toner and it's become my holy grail.
Olivia S.
Lakeland, FL
Best feel for the face! Makes face feel smooth and clean. It also smells great! Totally recommending this product to friends!
Gabrielle S.
Wichita, KS
I used this product for the first time. The smell was not very appealing to me. I do felt that it controlled some of my oils. I would not purchase it again due to the price point and that I have other toners work better.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...