BY CLARINS #85 in Toners & Astringents

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Alcohol-free toner — with purifying Camomile and Linden extracts — removes every last trace of cleanser, leaving normal-to-dry skin types pH-balanced, clean and perfectly refreshed. Softens and soothes irritations. Preps skin for the Clarins treatments to follow.

• What do you use to calm your skin when it’s red and the a...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite tonner? Mine is Clarins Toning Loti...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I really like this because it is very cooling for my skin and it is very hydrating. I usually use this after i shower and wash my face, then after applying this, I put lotion over my face. I feel like my face is much healthier after using this " in 6 reviews
mechelle C.
Awendaw, SC
This is my favorite toner, it's pricey but worth it, the smell is nice and does wonders on my skin.,I already recommended this to friends and family
Lynn F.
Cleaning with a toner used to be a after thought until I tried this. My cotton ball always has some residual dirt this cleanses very thoroughly!!
Kayla M.
Tucson, AZ
My favorite toner! This has never been harsh or dried out my skin. I use it daily, and the bottle last my about 6-8 months- such a good price!
Heather H.
st petersburg, FL
I really like this product, but it's a little pricey. I know toning is an important part of daily skin care, but I generally just go without.
Nanyloah E.
I love the light scent and function of this toner, never knew that cleanser can leave traces behind. Best used with a saturated cotton pad
catherine c.
Edgewater, NJ
It's very gentle and doesn't irritate my skin at all, but I didn't see any difference when I used it. So I stopped buying after one bottle.
Aysha A.
Philadelphia, PA
This toner smells amazing! The toner does not dry my skin out and adds moisture. The toner evens my skin out and helps achieve better skin
Bobby J.
Huntington
My new go to toner!! I used to use Clinique but stopped because it contained alcohol. This does not and I have noticed a huge difference.
Laura J.
Nice feel and scent! A great product overall that does just what it says. A good one to try if you ever get a chance to get it on sale!
Meg B.
Louisville, KY
I love this toner helps pull off any makeup that did not come off from cleansing and makes my skin feel clean

Amazon

Packaging is okay
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun , Keserwan District
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
What do you use to calm your skin when it’s red and the acne is mad? I’m a fan of Clarins Toning Lotion With Camomile For Normal Or Dry Skin and GLAMGLOW® Thirstymud™ Hydrating Treatment, but am more than ready to try some of your favorites!

back