BY CLARINS #85 in Toners & Astringents

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Alcohol-free toner — with purifying Camomile and Linden extracts — removes every last trace of cleanser, leaving normal-to-dry skin types pH-balanced, clean and perfectly refreshed. Softens and soothes irritations. Preps skin for the Clarins treatments to follow.

• What do you use to calm your skin when it’s red and the a...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite tonner? Mine is Clarins Toning Loti...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I really like this because it is very cooling for my skin and it is very hydrating. I usually use this after i shower and wash my face, then after applying this, I put lotion over my face. I feel like my face is much healthier after using this " in 6 reviews
Janice W.
United States
This thing is literally magic to your skin it is so gentle. Has no chemical elements, only plants. A little pricey but totally worth it. The packaging is just basic and yes I do recommend it to others!!
Diane B.
This is a nice product to refresh your face in the morning . If you have dry skin, you don’t need more than list in the morning . No drying effect at all . Pleasant scent
Sasha A.
New York
Great toner; leaves the skin refreshed and doesn’t dry out my skin. It wasn’t my cult favorite but I enjoyed using it. I loved the smell of it and you get a lot of product for the price.
Lizeth G.
I use the 10-step Korean skincare routine and this toner is the best to start with. It's such an amazing product to start your skincare routine with. I double cleanse (first with an oil cleanser to remove makeup, and then a foam or water-based cleanser to clean my pores and remove residue.) Then, some times, exfoliate. After that, I use the toner. I put some on three cotton pads and swipe my face in three layers with it. Just doing one will make you immediately feel better. If you have really dry skin, this is the way to go. After toning, I put on essence, then serums, eyecream, moisturizer, and then SPF (depending on the time.) This is a HIGHLY recommended product.
Brandi C.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
 I’ve been using this product for over year. I find that it’s one of the ones that does not make my face still tight and it gives it the extra hydration before I add my serum. I definitely recommend this for the dryer peopl out there. A little goes a long way. I have rosacea and I noticed that the chamomile helped lessen the redness on my cheeks. I don’t really notice any smell to it and if there is one it’s very faint. I just use a very soft organic cotton around to apply right after I get out of the shower and having washed my face. I definitely would recommend this product
Leah G.
I have just started using this as I recently found out I am pregnant and needed to change up my skincare routine. I started with this and I'm really happy so far. It has a smell but I find it very pleasant, and my skin looks GREAT. Super soft and my makeup goes on beautifully. Extra points because it's safe for pregos because Clarins is all plant based.
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
This product works very well whether your a male or a female..it doesnt take very much product to cover entire face and last for a very long time..The only bad part about it is that its a little on the expensive side but you definitely get your moneys worth and you will feel refreshed each and everytime you use it.
Kat P.
Port St Lucie, FL
Toner is so important but easily overlooked. I live in an area that the water isnt that great, and i was breaking out more.. Nothing helped..until i added a toner. My skin seemed drier thhan usual as well so i decided to try this. It made my skin feel better, and cleaner and not stripped. My skin was more balanced and my other products worked better. Chamomile helped calm my skin too.
Geraldine A.
CHULA VISTA, CA
I really love this toner! I bought it on a whim because I love everything Clarins sells and this did not disappoint. I’ve switch between other timers but it seems like nothing compares to this toner since I keep coming back to it. It’s not harsh at all either because it’s alcohol free! Definitely recommend and I’ll be buying it again for sure!
Anastasia K.
Roselle, NJ
The effect of it immediately feels the skin. He moistens it with a bang, absorbs quickly, without leaving a sticky film. Tonic skin soothes, removing redness and irritation. The skin does not dry completely. I even sometimes forgot about the cream, because there was no tightness after it

After it, the skin is very soft
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun , Keserwan District
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
What do you use to calm your skin when it’s red and the acne is mad? I’m a fan of Clarins Toning Lotion With Camomile For Normal Or Dry Skin and GLAMGLOW® Thirstymud™ Hydrating Treatment, but am more than ready to try some of your favorites!

back