BY CLARINS #85 in Toners & Astringents

Alcohol-free toner — with purifying Camomile and Linden extracts — removes every last trace of cleanser, leaving normal-to-dry skin types pH-balanced, clean and perfectly refreshed. Softens and soothes irritations. Preps skin for the Clarins treatments to follow.

• What do you use to calm your skin when it’s red and the a...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite tonner? Mine is Clarins Toning Loti...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I really like this because it is very cooling for my skin and it is very hydrating. I usually use this after i shower and wash my face, then after applying this, I put lotion over my face. I feel like my face is much healthier after using this " in 6 reviews
Eileen H.
Boston, MA
I love this toner for those nasty flare ups of redness and breakouts!! After washing my face I would use it and before I apply my makeup I use it! I really love this toner, especially with my horrible sensitive skin.
Defne A.
Summit, NJ
This is the only toner I have actually used, so I don’t know how it compares to others. But I like it a lot. First of all, it smells amazing! It instantly soothes my skin as I put it on. It has a nice feeling on my face
Vanessa J.
I absolutely love this product! I have very dry, sensitive skin and toners generally contain alcohols that dry out your skin. This toner is the opposite! My skin feels hydrated after use and it gets off all the dead skin from my dry, winter skin. I have used this products for years and will continue to use as long as it’s available!
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
So happy I found this! It instantly makes my skin feel cool and refreshed after cleansing. My redness has drastically reduced since switching my skincare to Clarins.
Aries J.
Woodside, NY
My mom loves this toner. I occasionally use it when visiting her. The scent is nice and the consistency is not very light but it is hydrating. It's perfect for dryer skin types and the chamomile helps with inflammation or redness.
Melissa N.
I was given this product as a gift and I have to say that it is not bad at all. It toned my face pretty well, it wasn't so oily looking, i have fair skin but during the cold season it can get dry and this helped me.
Victoria S.
Corona, CA
I received a sample of this and I loved it. The little bottle lasted me two months so I know the original sized bottle will last maybe 5-6. I think it did improve my skin. May purchase in the future.
Allison M.
Boca Raton
Honestly I bought this and used it once or twice and liked it and then realized it had parabens in it so I decided to return it. It was a decent product but there are many other products just as good that are paraben free.
Nika X.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this on a whim at the airport and wow! This product is great! It smells great and calms my skin down and is not over drying on my dry sensitive skin. I also love the smell.
Jennifer F.
Montebello
I use a lot of Clayton’s products but this toner I don’t feel like it really does much for me. I use this after I wash my face and it’s gentle on your face and feels refreshing.
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun , Keserwan District
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
What do you use to calm your skin when it’s red and the acne is mad? I’m a fan of Clarins Toning Lotion With Camomile For Normal Or Dry Skin and GLAMGLOW® Thirstymud™ Hydrating Treatment, but am more than ready to try some of your favorites!