BY CLARINS #11 in Toners & Astringents

Alcohol-free toner — with purifying Camomile and Linden extracts — removes every last trace of cleanser, leaving normal-to-dry skin types pH-balanced, clean and perfectly refreshed. Softens and soothes irritations. Preps skin for the Clarins treatments to follow.

• What do you use to calm your skin when it’s red and the acne is m...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite tonner? Mine is Clarins Toning Lotion With ...2 Answers
Clarins Toning Lotion With Camomile For Normal Or Dry Skin
  • "I really like this because it is very cooling for my skin and it is very hydrating. I usually use this after i shower and wash my face, then after applying this, I put lotion over my face. I feel like my face is much healthier after using this " in 6 reviews
Sharon T.
I'd never really used toner until I started using this Clarins toner. I have some pretty sensitive skin, so this was a great toner for me to start with. I love that it's alcohol-free so it's very gentle on my face. I use this as part of my nighttime skin routine after I cleanse (sometimes exfoliate) my face in the shower, and before I apply moisturizer or a sleeping mask. A full night of sleep is ideal, but I don't get much of that, so I rely on my skincare products to help me appear energized throughout the day. This has helped, but one of the main reasons I'm using this is to minimize the appearance of my pores, and it hasn't really done wonders for that. The upside is that my skin is less dry, especially in the harsh winters in the Northeast.
Brandi C.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
 I’ve been using this product for over year. I find that it’s one of the ones that does not make my face still tight and it gives it the extra hydration before I add my serum. I definitely recommend this for the dryer peopl out there. A little goes a long way. I have rosacea and I noticed that the chamomile helped lessen the redness on my cheeks. I don’t really notice any smell to it and if there is one it’s very faint. I just use a very soft organic cotton around to apply right after I get out of the shower and having washed my face. I definitely would recommend this product
Carina T.
Paterson , NJ
I don’t really use toners that much, but from the ones that I have previously tried, this one doesn’t have that burning sensation like the others do. This one makes my face feel fresh and hydrated and I have no complains. I don’t use it on the regular honestly just because I’m not a fan of toners but it’s a good product and I would recommend to people with sensitive skin.
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Uno de los mejores tónicos que hay para piel seca , no tiene alcohol cuesta 26 dólares pero vale realmente la pena para todo el tiempo que rinde lo compraría más de mil veces Clarins Toning Lotion With Camomile For Normal Or Dry Skin
Liz H.
Such an underrated toner. Not many people talk about this but my cousin introduced me to this holy grail product. It's called a "toning lotion" rather than a toner, I think because it has hydrating properties. I use this for the 7 layer method where you lather on your hydrating toner 7 times providing a more water based hydration rather than an oil based moisturization. It's great for both men and women but my skin just soaks this product up.
Lauren B.
Furlong, PA
I love using this toner everyday. I have been using this for years. I love the natural smell and feel of this product. I Use it after i remove my makeup to clean up any leftover residue. It doesn’t make my skin feel tight.
Tara D.
Taylorsville , GA
This stuff is AMAZING. It’s unreal how well it works on my dry, sensitive skin. It instantly brightens my skin and since it’s alcohol free, doesn’t worsen my dry skin problems. I absolutely love this product and it’s scent!
Eileen H.
Boston, MA
I love this toner for those nasty flare ups of redness and breakouts!! After washing my face I would use it and before I apply my makeup I use it! I really love this toner, especially with my horrible sensitive skin.
Mer h.
Great for dry and sensitive skin. It’s a gentle toner and the price is responsible. I purchased it from Nordstrom and it’s very effective and will definitely buy it again. If you have sensitive skin and toner dries you out, this one is for you. Highly recommend.
Vanessa J.
I absolutely love this product! I have very dry, sensitive skin and toners generally contain alcohols that dry out your skin. This toner is the opposite! My skin feels hydrated after use and it gets off all the dead skin from my dry, winter skin. I have used this products for years and will continue to use as long as it’s available!
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun, Ajaltoun, Mont Liban
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
What do you use to calm your skin when it’s red and the acne is mad? I’m a fan of Clarins Toning Lotion With Camomile For Normal Or Dry Skin and GLAMGLOW THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment, but am more than ready to try some of your favorites!