BY CLARINS #88 in Toners & Astringents

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Alcohol-free toner — with purifying Camomile and Linden extracts — removes every last trace of cleanser, leaving normal-to-dry skin types pH-balanced, clean and perfectly refreshed. Softens and soothes irritations. Preps skin for the Clarins treatments to follow.

• What do you use to calm your skin when it’s red and the a...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite tonner? Mine is Clarins Toning Loti...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I really like this because it is very cooling for my skin and it is very hydrating. I usually use this after i shower and wash my face, then after applying this, I put lotion over my face. I feel like my face is much healthier after using this " in 6 reviews
Sharon T.
Woodside
I'd never really used toner until I started using this Clarins toner. I have some pretty sensitive skin, so this was a great toner for me to start with. I love that it's alcohol-free so it's very gentle on my face. I use this as part of my nighttime skin routine after I cleanse (sometimes exfoliate) my face in the shower, and before I apply moisturizer or a sleeping mask. A full night of sleep is ideal, but I don't get much of that, so I rely on my skincare products to help me appear energized throughout the day. This has helped, but one of the main reasons I'm using this is to minimize the appearance of my pores, and it hasn't really done wonders for that. The upside is that my skin is less dry, especially in the harsh winters in the Northeast.
ᴀɢᴜsᴛɪɴᴀ
I simply love Clarins Toning Lotion With Camomile For Normal Or Dry Skin . I use it after cleaning my face and before applying the moisturizer and eye cream and I find it unique. It doesn’t only help my skin to be fresh and not oily at all but it also smells so good... my husband loves when I use it! I gotta get another very soon. It’s a pity that it was taken off from Sephora :(
Anna N.
Dallas
I have used this product for 3 years and there is nothing better. Toner is such an underrated step in many skincare routines but it is crucial to balancing the ph in your skin and leaving it plump, glowy, and hydrated. This cleans, moisturizes, and lightly exfoliates with out being in any way harsh or offensive. I think this has been pivotal in keeping my temperamental skin clear!
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Uno de los mejores tónicos que hay para piel seca , no tiene alcohol cuesta 26 dólares pero vale realmente la pena para todo el tiempo que rinde lo compraría más de mil veces Clarins Toning Lotion With Camomile For Normal Or Dry Skin
katherine F.
Bethesda
Yes, this French brand can be a bit pricy, but I feel like I see results each time I use it! When it comes to this toner, the camomile helps keep the product from feeling too harsh, and I don’t feel like I’m damaging my skin with it! So yes I recommend!
Liz H.
Such an underrated toner. Not many people talk about this but my cousin introduced me to this holy grail product. It's called a "toning lotion" rather than a toner, I think because it has hydrating properties. I use this for the 7 layer method where you lather on your hydrating toner 7 times providing a more water based hydration rather than an oil based moisturization. It's great for both men and women but my skin just soaks this product up.
Tara D.
Rockmart, GA
This stuff is AMAZING. It’s unreal how well it works on my dry, sensitive skin. It instantly brightens my skin and since it’s alcohol free, doesn’t worsen my dry skin problems. I absolutely love this product and it’s scent!
Sarah S.
Coralville
Oh man this bottle lasted a while. And I used it daily. It helped get all the gunk out after cleansing. Very gentle and smells nice. I still rather buy the Lancôme toner next. But this one is good for sensitive skin.
Carina T.
Paterson , NJ
I don’t really use toners that much, but from the ones that I have previously tried, this one doesn’t have that burning sensation like the others do. This one makes my face feel fresh and hydrated and I have no complains. I don’t use it on the regular honestly just because I’m not a fan of toners but it’s a good product and I would recommend to people with sensitive skin.
Erica P.
Dryden, MI
This is the only toner I use. It’s is not drying at all but it certainly helps keep my face clear. I love it, and I highly recommend! I tried a lot of toners over many years and this is hands down the best!
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun , Keserwan District
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
What do you use to calm your skin when it’s red and the acne is mad? I’m a fan of Clarins Toning Lotion With Camomile For Normal Or Dry Skin and GLAMGLOW® Thirstymud™ Hydrating Treatment, but am more than ready to try some of your favorites!

back