BY CLARINS

Alcohol-free toner — with purifying Camomile and Linden extracts — removes every last trace of cleanser, leaving normal-to-dry skin types pH-balanced, clean and perfectly refreshed. Softens and soothes irritations. Preps skin for the Clarins treatments to follow.

Clarins Toning Lotion With Camomile For Normal Or Dry Skin
  • "I really like this because it is very cooling for my skin and it is very hydrating. I usually use this after i shower and wash my face, then after applying this, I put lotion over my face. I feel like my face is much healthier after using this " in 6 reviews
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
I’ve been wanting a ‘calming’ toner so I decided to go with this one and I’m so glad! It’s extremely gentle which is great because I have a lot of redness and it does need to be calmed down after cleanser. Even gentle face wash throws your pH balance off so having a good toner is crucial and harsh toners just make my redness worse in the long run. I’ve always used moisturizing toners (alcohol free- none of the ones that ‘tingle’ or anything), but with this one ,I can truly feel it soothing and moisturizing my face. It rebalances my pH levels without stripping my skin of its natural oils, plus it helps prep my skin for anything else I’ll be using after. (Oils, Serums, Moisturizer, etc.) I highly recommend this for redness, sensitive skin, and/or rosacea.
Sharon T.
Flushing, NY
I'd never really used toner until I started using this Clarins toner. I have some pretty sensitive skin, so this was a great toner for me to start with. I love that it's alcohol-free so it's very gentle on my face. I use this as part of my nighttime skin routine after I cleanse (sometimes exfoliate) my face in the shower, and before I apply moisturizer or a sleeping mask. A full night of sleep is ideal, but I don't get much of that, so I rely on my skincare products to help me appear energized throughout the day. This has helped, but one of the main reasons I'm using this is to minimize the appearance of my pores, and it hasn't really done wonders for that. The upside is that my skin is less dry, especially in the harsh winters in the Northeast.
Anna N.
Dallas
I have used this product for 3 years and there is nothing better. Toner is such an underrated step in many skincare routines but it is crucial to balancing the ph in your skin and leaving it plump, glowy, and hydrated. This cleans, moisturizes, and lightly exfoliates with out being in any way harsh or offensive. I think this has been pivotal in keeping my temperamental skin clear!
Janiette leidy H.
Girls wait soon review of these wonderful Clarin products So I will make small video also testing this amazing products.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Toning Lotion with Camomile removes every last trace of cleanser and perfectly balances skin Star ingredient camomile soothes and purifies leaving skin pH balanced, de-stressed, and spa-refreshed Sunflower extract softens and protects skin with vitamins A, B, and E . Alcohol-free for sensitive, dry, and normal skin types SWIPE UP LINK: http://bit.ly/2vbe6nlU Better together for the ultimate skin refresh morning and night e One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser and Toning Lotion work in tandem to purify and prep skin for serum and moisturizer application In two steps, skin feels more moisturized and thoroughly cleansed; no traces of make-up or impurities are left behind
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Uno de los mejores tónicos que hay para piel seca , no tiene alcohol cuesta 26 dólares pero vale realmente la pena para todo el tiempo que rinde lo compraría más de mil veces Clarins Toning Lotion With Camomile For Normal Or Dry Skin
Minhee H.
I had a weird experience with this toner. My cousin was freaking out about how good this toner was so I immediately went out and bought it to see what she was raving about.

After my first use, it broke me out in hives. I didn't use it for about it week and my skin cleared up no problem. But when I used it again, my skin looked SO GOOD the next day. So i just kept using it every day until i ran out. IDK what that was about but I ended up buying a second bottle of it and loving that bottle too.
Liz H.
Such an underrated toner. Not many people talk about this but my cousin introduced me to this holy grail product. It's called a "toning lotion" rather than a toner, I think because it has hydrating properties. I use this for the 7 layer method where you lather on your hydrating toner 7 times providing a more water based hydration rather than an oil based moisturization. It's great for both men and women but my skin just soaks this product up.
Tara D.
Rockmart, GA
This stuff is AMAZING. It’s unreal how well it works on my dry, sensitive skin. It instantly brightens my skin and since it’s alcohol free, doesn’t worsen my dry skin problems. I absolutely love this product and it’s scent!
Carina T.
Paterson , NJ
I don’t really use toners that much, but from the ones that I have previously tried, this one doesn’t have that burning sensation like the others do. This one makes my face feel fresh and hydrated and I have no complains. I don’t use it on the regular honestly just because I’m not a fan of toners but it’s a good product and I would recommend to people with sensitive skin.
Erica P.
Dryden, MI
This is the only toner I use. It’s is not drying at all but it certainly helps keep my face clear. I love it, and I highly recommend! I tried a lot of toners over many years and this is hands down the best!
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun , Keserwan District
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
What do you use to calm your skin when it’s red and the acne is mad? I’m a fan of Clarins Toning Lotion With Camomile For Normal Or Dry Skin and GLAMGLOW® Thirstymud™ Hydrating Treatment, but am more than ready to try some of your favorites!
Mantasha m.
Ajman, Ajman
Does this toner helps with large pores?