Clarins Toning Lotion for Unisex uploaded by Bonnie A.Clarins Toning Lotion for Unisex uploaded by Jessica C.

BY CLARINS

Toning Lotion - Dry to Normal Skin was launched by the design house of Clarins. see more...

Hadja C.
Hreat for sensitive skin. Im finishing up.my 2nd bottle and might repurchase. Might because I am looking for a toner that brighrens.
Janette K.
Brentwood, Essex
This is my go to toner for winter when my skin is leaning towards normal to dry.  Love the scent too.  Highly recommend.
Jenny H.
Burnaby, BC
I like that it is a toner and a lotion. Before i would skip out on toner if i was tired. I like that it makes my skin feel smooth!
María M.
Este producto mágico es increíblemente bueno ya que lo podemos usar todos en la familia con los mismos resultados increíble
Pilar A.
No me puedo quejar de esa locion, es la mejor que probe yo y toda mi familia nos encanta , muy recomendable
Kathie Y.
Edmonton
I find this toner not too bad. What I like about it is that it doesn't sting my face.