Clarins Toning Lotion for Unisex uploaded by Bonnie A.Clarins Toning Lotion for Unisex uploaded by Jessica C.

BY CLARINS

Toning Lotion - Dry to Normal Skin was launched by the design house of Clarins. see more...

Jennifer D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I love Clarins skin care. This brand was the first luxury eye cream I ever purchased. Since then I have tried lots of there products and they all deserve praise. Their toning lotion is great. It's leaves your skin refreshed and smooth. Plus removes any little traces of makeup left behind. So I always know my face is totally cleaned and prepped for my skin care.
Bonnie A.
Brooklyn, NY
This toning lotion is amazing. I've been using it for over 3 years now and it keeps my skin complexion evenly toned. I bought it in Macy's , of course, in their appropriate stand. Shout out to LUZ for introducing me to this great product.

P.s, I have sensitive skin. So this would be ideal for all types of skin. :D
Miranda B.
One of favorite toners, I generally have oily skin but in the winter months when I tend to get drier I use this instead of my usual toner that can be a little bit too stripping when my skin is drier. This does an excellent job of toning and refreshing my face after a shower to prep my face for my skincare routine. Definitely recommend!
Jessica C.
I like this product because with this i feel clean and fresh, is very cool used it because has a soft odor that lasts all day and it's more easy for used and is cheap.
Brianna F.
Atco, NJ
Love this product. I have combination skin and it was good for the oil but without being over drying for my skin. Light fragrance was a pleasant. Would recommend.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
LOVE THE FEEL AND SMELL OF IT BUT SADLY BECAUSE OF MY ACNE PRONE SKIN, IT MADE ME COMPLETELY BREAK OUT,IF YOUR SKIN ISNT SENSITIVE THEN I DEF RECOMMEND IT.
Amanda S.
Washington, DC
Almost no scent, doesn't burn when you apply. I usually apply to just my T-zone and it helps to keep my face from getting oily or building up black heada
Aysha A.
Philadelphia, PA
This toner smells amazing! The toner does not dry my skin out and adds moisture. The toner evens my skin out and helps achieve better skin
catherine c.
Edgewater, NJ
It's very gentle and doesn't irritate my skin at all, but I didn't see any difference when I used it. So I stopped buying after one bottle.
Laura J.
Nice feel and scent! A great product overall that does just what it says. A good one to try if you ever get a chance to get it on sale!