Clarins Toning Lotion for Unisex uploaded by Bonnie A.Clarins Toning Lotion for Unisex uploaded by Jessica C.

BY CLARINS

Toning Lotion - Dry to Normal Skin was launched by the design house of Clarins. see more...

Liz H.
North Wales, PA
Such an underrated toner. Not many people talk about this but my cousin introduced me to this holy grail product. It's called a "toning lotion" rather than a toner, I think because it has hydrating properties. I use this for the 7 layer method where you lather on your hydrating toner 7 times providing a more water based hydration rather than an oil based moisturization. It's great for both men and women but my skin just soaks this product up.
Defne A.
Summit, NJ
This is the only toner I have actually used, so I don’t know how it compares to others. But I like it a lot. First of all, it smells amazing! It instantly soothes my skin as I put it on. It has a nice feeling on my face
Leah G.
I have just started using this as I recently found out I am pregnant and needed to change up my skincare routine. I started with this and I'm really happy so far. It has a smell but I find it very pleasant, and my skin looks GREAT. Super soft and my makeup goes on beautifully. Extra points because it's safe for pregos because Clarins is all plant based.
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
This product works very well whether your a male or a female..it doesnt take very much product to cover entire face and last for a very long time..The only bad part about it is that its a little on the expensive side but you definitely get your moneys worth and you will feel refreshed each and everytime you use it.
Anastasia K.
Roselle, NJ
The effect of it immediately feels the skin. He moistens it with a bang, absorbs quickly, without leaving a sticky film. Tonic skin soothes, removing redness and irritation. The skin does not dry completely. I even sometimes forgot about the cream, because there was no tightness after it

After it, the skin is very soft
Ana M.
I love the smell of it of Clarins products. I couldn't tell to much the difference it made. But with any product it needs time to show. I do like that this product is gentle. Not so harsh on my skin like others.
Ashley S.
I like this, its just a regular toner for me but it did leave my skin feeling refreshed and ready for the next step in my routine. I think it is fairly priced for the amount you're getting, and it does last a while.
Elinore C.
Oakland, CA
I use this as a hydrating toner and it does the job more than adequately. For some reason, the scent reminds me of my grandmother, so sometimes I shy away from it because I'm worried people will think I smell like an "old person." I know it's silly, but it's my only complaint!
Megan C.
Cleveland, Oh
I was recommended this product for my dry skin last winter, because living by a lake the wind is ridiculous and my skin took a beating, THIS PRODUCT WAS A SAVOIR. I highly recommend it, my only qualm is it's not cruelty free.
Jessica C.
Este es mi tónico en este momento. Mi piel es seca y consideró que no me favorece a pesar de que sea para piel seca. Después de usarlo mi piel queda prácticamente áspera. No solo me pasa con este tónico, en realidad me pasa con todos los que he usado, que conste que todos han sido con indicaciones para piel seca. Quizás no debería usar tónico como he leído. En mi opinión es un buen producto solo que a mi no me ha quedado bien. Clarins es una excelente marca me gustan mucho sus productos lástima que este no haya sido el indicado para mi.