BY CLARINS #28 in Body Oil

Clarins’ #1 selling body oil — with 100% pure plant extracts including Rosemary, Geranium and Mint — helps firm, tone and improve elasticity, reducing the appearance of stretch marks resulting from pregnancy. Hazelnut Oil softens, smooths and hydrates by locking in moisture. Aromatic natural botanicals promote an overall feeling of well-being. Preservative-free.

• I've seen a lot of comments about this helping with stret...1 Answers
  • What has been your experience using this body oil? Did yo...1 Answers
  • Is it good on the face and sensitive skin? 2 Answers
Kelly S.
Being a bariatric patient I lost significant weight in my face and under my chin I had lines form. I am 40 and for the past three years I have tried every cream I could to tighten and to help the area. I was visiting a Cosmetic Market and the item was marked down as they were moving locations so I thought I would try it out. The clerk said it did wonders for her stretch marks and to apply center out and massage under the neck and chin area. I went home and told no one I was using it and on day three my husband said Honey the lines under your chin have lessened out of nowhere! After 21 years together if he notices that then I had to see myself and sure enough the lines are almost completely gone. I’m continuing to use the product and the feel and smell are great no oily feel after applying and the area is toned. I will continue to buy it to maintain my new smooth neckline!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
When I found out I was expecting my daughter I was obviously thrilled but started to take great care of myself for obvious reasons. I took care of my skin by using various body oils, moisturizers and lotions that were safe during pregnancy.

My Husband treated me to the Clarin’s body oil, and to make it last I would use it in rotation with Bio-Oil which was also great.

It was heavily scented, which at the time bothered me as I had morning sickness, though wouldn’t now. It is a bright yellow rich syrupy feeling oil, that really goes on thick. Leaving you skin deeply moisturized and smooth. Along with the pregnancy hormones, I truly looked like I was glowing! The oil was leave me skin like silk.

I don’t know if it was the 3 liters or water, well balanced diet, these oils, or darn good genetics...but I didn’t get one stretch mark. I’m very petite, and my daughter was almost 9lbs! I say this as I would have been the perfect candidate for big ugly stretch marks....maybe it was the oil. But at a hefty $60 price, I won’t be able to shell out for it for a while. Maybe if I have another child 😜
Lindsey D.
Safety Harbor
I purchased Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil when I was pregnant based on the recommendation from another friend. My daughter is now eight years old and I still swear by this oil. It isn’t too thick and is absorbed quickly by my skin. I truly believe that this product is the reason why I had little to no stretch marks from being pregnant. Highly recommend!
🌴✌🌾vish G.
North Bergen, NJ
This is the oil you should go for if you’re pregnant .. the stretching of the belly makes the skin super dry and this oil is natural and prevents stretch marks and helps smooth out the existing ones
Kara K.
New Orleans
I really like this oil it absorbs fast and leaves the skin very moisturized I got it because they say it’s great for skin elasticity and for pregnancy so I figured why not give it a shot!
evelyn p.
pembroke pines
Received a deluxe sample of the huile body tonic when I was pregnant to reduce stretch marks. I absolutely loved the smell and the consistency of the product and its ingredients are not harmful. I partially attribute not having any stretch marks at all after pregnancy because I was using this!
Aiko S.
Bothell, WA
I know it says body oil, it mentions for stretch marks etc. But I got the trial size and used it on my face. I have bad acne around my jawline due to hormonal issues. It was very persistent, never left, always inflamed and has left scars. I gave this a try and used it morning and night after cleansing for about a month now. I'm extremely happy with this.. it has calmed the acne, inflammation and scars when nothing else ever worked. I just looked up the ingredients to the oil and I can see why it's worked so well. I hadn't bothered reading about the product before I started using it and I did not really realize it was meant for body and stretch marks until now! Lol but I'm glad I used it. As for the sent.. it just depends on the person, I happen to love it.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
The Clarins Tonice Body Treatment Oil is so luxurious! It smells very herbal and natural. It is a thick oil that absorbs nicely into the skin and leaves your skin feeling soft and so nourished! It is a gentle oil that contains many good-for-your-skin ingredients. I really love it for moisturizing, especially after a bath or shower. It's perfect for extra dry days or when you are wanting to feel extra moisturized.
Vanessa P.
Naples, FL
I received a very generous sample size of this in a recent Sephora purchase and I've been using every night since on my neck, chest, arms, hands and let me tell you...AMAZING. My skin looks so supple and nurished, I can definitely see why pregnant women rave about this for their stretching bellies. I have to mention also that with using this oil every night I've barely made a dent in the sample size so I'm sure the full bottle will last you a really long time!
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I got a sample of this at ulta, from making a purchase, and I wasn't impressed. I tried to use it as soon as i got out of the shower, with my skin still damp, and it still was hard to smoothe into my skin. It doesn't apply really well, unless your skin is super wet. I'm not a fan of this, and don't think it makes my skin any softer than what this claims to do.
ashleigh g.
Thornton-cleveleys, Lancashire
Does anyone know what this is like for dry/sensitive skin? And is it fast absorbing?
Valerie B.
Is it good on the face and sensitive skin?
Kay D.
I've seen a lot of comments about this helping with stretch marks. Does it help avoid getting stretch marks in the first place, or does it help get rid of them?
Dorea G.
Has anyone used this during pregnancy for stretch mark prevention? Thoughts?
Erin A.
Surrey
What has been your experience using this body oil? Did you notice the results?