Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil

by Clarins

Clarins’ #1 selling body oil — with 100% pure plant extracts including Rosemary, Geranium and Mint — helps firm, tone and improve elasticity, reducing the appearance of stretch marks resulting from pregnancy. Hazelnut Oil softens, smooths and hydrates by locking in moisture. Aromatic natural botanicals promote an overall feeling of well-being. Preservative-free.

What does it help with , can it help wit stretch Marks or scars?
Does this product make you feel greasy? Or sticky?
Has anyone used this during pregnancy for stretch mark prevention? Thoughts?
Start your review of Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil!
3 days ago
Smells amazing, absorbs fast, and hydrates deeply. Makes my skin look so smooth and flawless without feeling to oily. Pretty pricey, but you don’t need much, so it evens out.
2 months agoWest Haven, CT
Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil uploaded by Wasan A.
Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil uploaded by Wasan A.
Purchased at: Macy's
Really great on my dry skin. Use after body wash and rinse with cool water. Skin feels immediately smoother after first use and feels firmer on my body after a few weeks use. I love it and can't wait to get the other Clarins products. From PARIS! Amazing just amazing. Oh and I have super dry to sensitive skin and it calms that down too. Tonic Body Treatment Oil is Clarins' No.1 selling body oil-with 100% pure plant extracts of Rosemary, Geranium and Mint-helps firm, tone and improve elasticity, while smoothing the appearance of stretch marks. Hazelnut Oil softens, soothes and locks in moisture. Aromatic natural botanicals elevate the senses to a total feeling of well-being.
3 months ago
the best! I go through bottles like crazy, it goes on smoothly, dries quickly, doesn’t leave you feeling sticky. It also has a nice, natural smell that isn’t overpowering. But most of all it’s helped make my skin GLOW & super hydrated. Seriously, the best.
a month agoNew York, NY
I use this everyday at least 3 times a day when I was pregnant, i have very sensitive skin, and im fine with this product. It’s smell beautiful, not too strong. I’ll definitely buy it again but it is a bit Pricey, well it is a great product so its kinda okay
2 years agoAnnandale, VA
When I found out I was expecting my daughter I was obviously thrilled but started to take great care of myself for obvious reasons. I took care of my skin by using various body oils, moisturizers and lotions that were safe during pregnancy. My Husband treated me to the Clarin’s body oil, and to make it last I would use it in rotation with Bio-Oil which was also great. It was heavily scented, which at the time bothered me as I had morning sickness, though wouldn’t now. It is a bright yellow rich syrupy feeling oil, that really goes on thick. Leaving you skin deeply moisturized and smooth. Along with the pregnancy hormones, I truly looked like I was glowing! The oil was leave me skin like silk. I don’t know if it was the 3 liters or water, well balanced diet, these oils, or darn good genetics...but I didn’t get one stretch mark. I’m very petite, and my daughter was almost 9lbs! I say this as I would have been the perfect candidate for big ugly stretch marks....maybe it was the oil. But at a hefty $60 price, I won’t be able to shell out for it for a while. Maybe if I have another child 😜
2 months agoHoboken
I use this body oil a few nights a week on body areas with stretch marks and cellulite. Although it doesn’t get rid of stretch marks, it helps diminish them and tighten the skin.
6 months agoLivermore , CA
This is a must have product! I used this during both of my pregnancies. My first pregnancy, I didn’t get any stretch marks when I used this! So I used this during my second pregnancy. I didn’t get any stretch marks while I used it but I stopped using it when I ran out because it is a little pricey. I really regret that.. I used other oils and it didn’t help, I had stretch marks that looked as if A tiger scratched my belly! After I had my baby I bought it again to see if it would help, and now my stretch marks are almost invisible!!! It’s not for stretch marks but I highly, highly recommend for anyone who is pregnant or gaining weight and want to take care of your skin.
10 months agoAransas Pass, TX
Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil uploaded by Janie R.
Purchased at: Dillard's
Oh man ! such a great oil, smells so good too. I was actually recommended this by my trainer which at the time i was working out and pregnant . Said if you dont want much stretch marks and cellulite I recommend this . I would apply after shower or anything i felt dry skin i still continue to use it even though im no linger pregnant
2 years agopembroke pines
Received a deluxe sample of the huile body tonic when I was pregnant to reduce stretch marks. I absolutely loved the smell and the consistency of the product and its ingredients are not harmful. I partially attribute not having any stretch marks at all after pregnancy because I was using this!
6 months agoNew York, NY
This product saved my skin during and after pregnancy. I’ll put it everyday during my shower (as instructed) and I have not one stretch mark. Also my skin was toned and firm even after giving birth. Best tonic oil ever!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...