Clarins Tonic Body Balm uploaded by Valeria O.Clarins Tonic Body Balm uploaded by Valeria O.Clarins Tonic Body Balm uploaded by Valeria O.

BY CLARINS

Smoothing balm—with a firming blend of ginseng and apple seed oil—soothes dryness and promotes toned, supple skin. Refreshes the senses with the aromatic essences of geranium, rosewood, mint and rosemary. Non-oily texture delivers a satin-fresh finish.

Clarins Tonic Body Balm
  • "is the best leaves my skin fresh and smelling clean and I like that this type of body balm I love when I have my very dry skin because of the effects that chemotherapies left on my skin" in 3 reviews
Esvin C.
Front Royal
Not only do I use this product but my husband uses it on his hands and his feet and hes just in love with it as well as I am it makes my skin feel baby soft I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin
Jasmine K.
Cornelius, OR
Amazing product! I love this stuff and it smells wonderful! I highly recommend to anyone. It definitely gets the job done and I have been using it for quite some time now. It’s a definite favorite of mine!
Kaitlyn B.
Columbia, SC
i really don’t think that this did it’s job. i feel like i can find a better product than this on the market. k feel like it was priced high than what it was supposed to be.
April P.
Parma, Ohio
I really liked this product. My skin looks so much better after using it. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to help improve their skin tone and texture. It helped with the dry patches that I experience and gave me results that exceeded my expectations.
Kemoy H.
Hackensack, NJ
This I got from my grandmother and I would totally run with anything my grandma recommends cuz she's the bomb, for me it's gentle on my skin I use it just before my oil of the week. Makes you feel like you're really doing something good for your skin.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Wilaines L.

I love this body balm and have purchased it from Clarins forever. It looks like they aren't making it any more so was glad to find it on Amazon. I'm just wondering how long this will last if it's out of production. The smell is very nice - not fruity or floral - more earthy and fresh. It works well on legs. Will continue to buy it as long as I can get it.
Helfrida B.
Long Beach, CA
Clarins by Clarins Clarins is a great toner! It is gentle on my skin and removes oil and traces of dirt and grime. It is long lasting. It does not feel harsh at all.

I will purchase this product and again and recommend it to my friends and family.
Morgan B.
Not very hydrating. There is a tingle on the skin 2-3 minutes after application. The tingle doesn't hurt, but just feels weird. It doesn't stink but it also doesn't smell great. Definitely need to combine with a body oil to feel fully moisturized.
Kimberly C.
Excellent as always Lavish fragrance that calms the senses & soothes the skin...fabulous lotion with pure essential oils..will recommend this product if you love your skin radient and smooth this is the perfect product