BY CLARINS

Get pretty with this pretty little brush. An indespensible make-up tool, the Clarins Brush is ideal for applying compact powders and blushes. Its elegant design and petite size make it easy to use and perfectly portable. The high quality bristles and rounded tip allow for smooth, precise application.

Buy on Bloomin...
Jourdan P.
I would buy this brush over and over again if I had to. But, it's very well made so I doubt I'll have to. I was told this is made from animal hair, either way it's high quality and very soft. I keep it in my purse and use it to apply blotting powder. It applies quickly and evenly because of the size. I've had it for years. And I love it!
Stephanie V.
Decent brush but kind of bulky and awkward to use. Ulta has such an amazing variety of brushes a fraction of the price that I would chose that over this. I was given the brush but I do not think I would purchase it myself.
Juanita F.
its perfect for apply my blush bacause can blur it perfect on my skin ... the texture its good and gentle to the skin (my skin its sensible)