BY CLARINS

Clarins super restorative total eye concentrate. This is the first eye treatment product designed to treat the entire eye zone area from "temple to temple" by addressing puffiness, dark circles, crow's feet and lines between the eyebrows. Ideal for women who wish to maintain total eye beauty while experiencing natural hormonal changes due to the aging process. Gently "lifts". Reduces the appearance of puffiness, crow's feet and lines between the eyebrows. see more...

Jennifer C.
York, PA
So glad that I got this as a sample and I did not actually buy a full bottle. I used this for 2+ weeks and I saw no visible results. This is disappointing because I had high hopes for this brand, especially with the price point for the full size product.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I love this product. It did not irritate my eyes. It is a product that you spread around the entire eye area. I felt a slight cooling sensation around my eyes that felt very nice. It is the best eye cream I have ever used....but it costs around 90.00.
Tracey Y.
I had high hopes for this product given the raving reviews and high rating on Sephora. Unfortunately, I was disappointed when I didn't see any results at all after two months of use, so I just went back to using my regular moisturizing face cream. Although it isn't the most expensive of eye creams out there, its still a lot to pay for 0.5oz of product that did as much as my face cream. It sounds like many have had success with this product, but it just didn't work for me.