BY CLARINS

Powered by organic harungana, Clarins' all-in-one, anti-aging eye treatment acts on all visible signs of skin-aging—from temple to temple: deep wrinkles, crow's feet, puffiness and dark circles.

• Does this work well under makeup?3 Answers
  • I have droopy eye lids and eye bags but they are heredita...2 Answers
  • Does this help with wrinkles around your eyes ? So many e...2 Answers
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
FIRST IMPRESSION: I received a sample of this and have been using it for over 2 weeks. This eye cream has the perfect texture that's lightweight yet nourishing and easily tapped into the skin. It leaves a smooth finish that's great as a base for  bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation . The combo makes my under eye look smooth and hydrated all day! (usually gets dry by end of the day). It's slightly fragranced. Contains caffeine and dimethicone.
Niccole W.
Washington
I enjoyed the thickness of the cream. I didn't really see a difference in my eyes yet bit I only had a packet. The which was two applications for me. I think I could have gotten 3 applications out of the packet but use to much the first time. It also took a little of the redness from my cheeks. I hope to get more samples to be able to try it for at least a week.
Pamela H.
In my opinion Super Resoritive Total Eye Concentrate by Clarins is THE BEST. It does everything it claims & more. No it does not work in the blink of an eye but within 7-10 days of continuous use, you for sure can start seeing a change. Anyone at any skincare stage of aging can benefit from this. It reduces the appearance of fine lines and crows feet.. Dark circles and puffiness are minimized easily. Plus it gives/gave me a more lifted look to my eye lid. It definitely helped to target my whole eye zone from temple to temple.
Ling C.
Duarte, CA
Not a bad eye cream, pricey, moisturizing, and that’s it. I have finished one bottle before and didn’t notice any changes. Maybe it helps my eye areas and prevent from dryness and loss of elasticity, but no improvement were noticed such as lifting or tightening. I think it’s a good preventative skin regimen.
Lori L.
I received this as a sample in the Ulta Beauty Skin Care Sample Box and have been using it for about three weeks. I'm now out and I was fairly disappointed with it. It took quite a bit of cream to moisturize my under eye and I didn't notice any difference. It was just as dry as before and my dark circles and wrinkles were just as dark and present as ever. The tube I received was 0.1 oz so that is only 0.4 oz left than what you pay full price for. For how much it costs my Little tube should have lasted a lot longer. I did like that it was creamy and had no scent. Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate
Jennifer M.
I’m not sure what they put in this product, but it turned my under eye area into pure silk. One small pump is enough for both eyes. I used this morning and night and had the best looking eye area that I have had in years. Honestly the best eye cream I have ever tried.
Lori L.
I received this as a sample through the Ulta Beauty skincare sampler. I was excited to try it but was so disappointed. It took quite a bit of product I. Order for my eye area to feel nourished and my tube was gone in less than a month and was only .4 oz less than what you pay $85 for. I thought it would help to start lighten my dark spots, even though I knew the usage would be short term but it made zero difference. The smell was pleasant and it didn’t burn my skin, therefore I did give it an extra star. Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate
Maria D.
Okay, I feel like I'm repeating myself everytime I review clarins products lol. But they are really that good! This helps with puffiness. When I'm up half the night with my baby, in the morning I put some on and it feels great! And again, smells wonderful!
нannaн c.
Pros: the most amazing product for the skin around my eyes. Ultra firming, silky, adding needed hydration and lift. Highly effective and results are seen immediately. Non greasy and brightening for the dark circles.

Cons: High price tag. $85 for .5oz meaning you’re paying $170 per oz (not including tax). I would love to purchase again and again as my perfect eye cream but that price steers me from doing so.
🇬🇾ROSE| C.
I noticed a decrease in fine lines under my eyes, however my dark circles did not have a significant decrease . The product definitely does work to plump the eye area but I do not feel it is worth it for the price
Anne C.
Auburn, WA
Does this work well under makeup?
Sherri H.
Manchester, NH
I have droopy eye lids and eye bags but they are hereditary, does it claim to help with that?
valeria g.
Is this a good product? Is recommended for oily skin °?
Kim T.
Tuscumbia, AL
Does this help with wrinkles around your eyes ? So many eye creams out there just not sure what to use .. Help?
Amber M.