BY CLARINS

Comforting 10-minute mask firms, tightens and defines facial contours — restoring a youthful vitality to mature skin challenged by natural hormonal changes due to the aging process. Nourishing Mango Oil, Shea Butter and Pueraria Lobata strengthen weakened skin — minimizing the appearance of lines and wrinkles caused by daily stress. Skin rebounds with a soft, supple texture and a healthy-looking glow.

Usage: Apply generously to face and neck. Avoid the eye contour area. Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse and remove with Super Restorative Toning Lotion, using a cotton ball. Recommended for weekly use.

Clarins Super Restorative Replenishing Comfort Mask
  • "Amazing , light scent and perfect to use on my sensitive acne prone skin . It leaves your skin looking glowing and radiant . I use it at least once a month and have been for around 2 years . It tightens , and detoxes . " in 10 reviews
Stephanie B.
Okay..I'm going to be uncomfortable honest for a minute. Haha. I went to the Clarin's counter, admiring their bountiful amount skincare items. I then askes the saleswomen, "is there anything that can help with my sttetch marks?" She didn't hesitate, she grabbed this tube and tols me of all the rejuvenating benefits, and how it will help the elasticity of my skin. It is pricey, so I first got a sample, then later went back to buy the full product and it lasted almoat two years! It makes your akin soo soft and no sticky or goopyness! They also have a product for cellulite I can't wait to try.
Pilar B.
New York
I am a Clarins fanatic, most of my makeup and skincare products are from Clarins, and this mask does not disappoint. I use this at night to relax my skin after a long day and I feel like it gives my skin exactly what it needs, my face feels hydrated up to next morning
Marianne R.
bakersfield
I got his product in A Birchbox subscription. It wasn’t really something I needed but it is a good product, does it’s job. I just wouldn’t spend the money for a full size bottle given it’s not a necessity for my skincare.
Angela S.
I like to use this after a vacation where I may or may not have gotten sun burned; or, if you’re a winter traveler - when my face is so dry and needs some moisture hugs! It’s gentle enough to not irritate skin exposed to such extreme weather but effective enough to make you wake up with a renewed skin texture
Kuena M.
San Antonio , TX
I love using this mask when my skin feels like it needs a detox from all of the makeup and dirt. Great to apply once a week for a test to the skin. Very effective.
Lauren M.
Lynn, MA
My hotel provided some samples of this product in our room. I was very hesitant to try it because honestly, who uses hotel toiletries? I’m eating my dust on this one though! Fantastic! My fiancé and I both used it to unwind after a long day in the city.
AE H.
lanham
I was introduced to this product during a FaceTime treatment at a clearance beauty counter. It is amazing. My skin felt like after it was done. It is one of the pricier items in the clearance lineup but definitely worth it.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Love this so much! It’s everything I could’ve asked for........ and more ! The price point is reasonable in my opinion. Overall, I have not been disappointed !!! Definitely would recommend to my friends !
Bailey S.
Chicago
This brand is always a go to for me. Leaves you skin feeling fresh and clean. So refreshing on the skin. Not at all harsh. It met all my expectations and I was pleasantly surprised. Would recommend to anyone
wendy m.
I love these products they are very good and it and I think it is worth it to purchase it all the time it leaves your skin so soft and smooth right after you use it and it smells really good.
Dayanara D.
Clearwater, FL
Is this mask for any age in specific?