BY CLARINS

THREE MAJOR INNOVATIONS IN ONE GROUNDBREAKING SERUM.
Clarins' unprecedented anti-aging serum targets facial volume and age spots. Visibly "lifts" and helps define contours, promoting a youthful-looking oval.

REMODELING INNOVATION
A blend of precious narrow-leaf plantain and organic harungana extracts promote defined facial contours by targeting sagging and loss of volume.

REPLENISHING INNOVATION
Organic harungana extract—the deeply replenishing, "healing" tree from Madagascar—boosts skin density for a youthful appearance. Deep wrinkles and fine lines are visibly diminished. Slackening on jawline and chin is reduced.

AGE SPOT INNOVATION
Organic Montpellier rock-rose extract visibly reduces the appearance of age-related dark spots—promoting an even, luminous complexion.

Ali R.
Broomfield, CO
Another amazing product by clarins. This was the first brand that got me interested in skincare because majority of their products will give you immediate results. This product is no different. Sleek packaging and no significant fragrance. Not happy about the price so I’ll continue to try others
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
I got a travel size of this product which I had been using for like a week twice a day. The consistency is watery and soaks in super quickly. I can't see any big results after such a short period but I can tell it helps my oily T-zone, pores, and fine lines on my forehead which are less visible. I also really enjoy the scent. I'm giving three stars because I've tried other serums/facial oils which impressed me and I've enjoyed much more for better price.
Maydean S.
Tampa, FL
I'm love with it smells very good also works with any skin time... oily dry combination..also love that it's plant base and it's good for your skin it has a lot of benefits I got it in dillards the only thing it's a little pricey but a little dose go a long way it lasts me about 8 months
Amy K.
Leominster
Only received a small weeks worth sample. So far, it’s been two nights and I definitely see a healthier appearance. My skin is brighter and looks less dehydrated. It’s doesn’t look oily and gives an overall natural glow
Lisa L.
I have been using this for years! Great for dry skin. You only need a drop too so it lasts long which is good since its pricey.
Jemma 🎀.
Colne, Lancashire
One of my favourites. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Very effective and worth every penny. Nice packaging, appealing and very good value.