BY CLARINS #17 in Cellulite Treatments

Body shaping cream-gel for mature women. Helps streamline and shape the abdomen and waist while leaving skin feeling satiny soft and amazingly supple. Delivers a "lifting" effect; works overtime to keep skin firm and toned.Research results:-67% of users noticed a flatter stomach.*-83% of users noticed a more refined waist.**Results were confined after four weeks of use. Consumer tests were carried out on 69 women with an average age of 57.

Buy on Bloomin...*
Mimi L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Use this cream after having two kids on my stomach. There was a difference on my skin but not a dramatic difference where my skin went back to prepregnancy. If you're planning to just use this cream alone and expect a prepregnancy body then this cream isn't what you're looking for. If you plan to use this work a healthy diet and workout, then the results would be better.
Annabel S.
I have been using this since the beginning of my pregnancy! Absolutely love it. Smells great and it doesnt feel sticky or oily. Definitely recommend it. It can be pricey but little goes a long way.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

This gel is expensive , I think that for the price expected results so to speak more miraculous , if it is true that a slight improvement is noticeable in terms of firmness , did not see any additional effect puediera give me another cheaper product , gel format facilitates the absorption of the product and has a pleasant aroma
Angelina V.
Austin , TX
I am currently trying to get into shape and I am using this with a diet and workout routine. I use it so as I lose the weight my skin will tighten and firm back to normal. It's a little pricey but it absorbs quickly into the body and seems to be working nicely.
Jennifer T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not seeing a whole lot of definition (along with healthy diet and working out) but I'll give it a bit longer. I do feel like my skin is softer so hopefully another month of use and I'll see some good changes.
Jennifer S.
Columbia, SC
Clarins Super Restorative Redefining Body Care smells good and absorbs easily. It's supposed to "streamline the waist and abdomen." While I think it might tighten skin slightly, it really takes diet and exercise to create any lasting changes. Expecting something that comes out of a tube to create a miracle would be silly. However, what I do see happening is some very slight tightening of the skin, but not what's under it. I got better effects from something from the drugstore. The effects are not worth the cost, and so this will be going back. I'm giving it three stars because it has some tightening effect, and smells okay.
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
Review for: 6.9-Ounce more...

are high quality products for skin care, with lines for every skin type and revitalizes, suavisan and leave a very genuine glow in the skin both for me and my husband we love this brand we use it very often
Mindy K.
Ormond Beach, FL
Was not as good as I hoped it did not even do what it was suppose to do for my skin and ended up breaking me out. I honest don't have anything much to say about it
Ruby D.
Amazing feels beautiful in my skin ! Feels more hydrated and clean.I have oily skin and other feel oleavine it's help my body be more drying which I love
Review for: 6.9-Ounce more...
Helps firm, soften! Smells nice and last a pretty good time. Love the brand overall. Would purchase again