BY CLARINS

Smooth your silhouette with the first product that addresses the changes in a woman’s figure after age 50. Moisturizing formula — with Pueraria Lobata and Clarins’ exclusive Crowberry extract — helps visibly firm, tighten, "lift" and define slackened skin around abdomen and waist. Clothes fit better. You feel lighter.

Ranisha G.
This product came in a package of 6 as a mini kit it was also a gift something I wouldn't go buy myself without first trying it. I never had a body cream that was only for your abdomen and waist can we say spoil much or just want perfection in those areas. It smell so good and I have to use more than a dime size to feel like I use it. If when in doubt shop department stores for samples.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

This gel is expensive , I think that for the price expected results so to speak more miraculous , if it is true that a slight improvement is noticeable in terms of firmness , did not see any additional effect puediera give me another cheaper product , gel format facilitates the absorption of the product and has a pleasant aroma
Angelina V.
Austin , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am currently trying to get into shape and I am using this with a diet and workout routine. I use it so as I lose the weight my skin will tighten and firm back to normal. It's a little pricey but it absorbs quickly into the body and seems to be working nicely.
Mimi L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Use this cream after having two kids on my stomach. There was a difference on my skin but not a dramatic difference where my skin went back to prepregnancy. If you're planning to just use this cream alone and expect a prepregnancy body then this cream isn't what you're looking for. If you plan to use this work a healthy diet and workout, then the results would be better.
Jennifer T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not seeing a whole lot of definition (along with healthy diet and working out) but I'll give it a bit longer. I do feel like my skin is softer so hopefully another month of use and I'll see some good changes.
Jennifer S.
Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Clarins Super Restorative Redefining Body Care smells good and absorbs easily. It's supposed to "streamline the waist and abdomen." While I think it might tighten skin slightly, it really takes diet and exercise to create any lasting changes. Expecting something that comes out of a tube to create a miracle would be silly. However, what I do see happening is some very slight tightening of the skin, but not what's under it. I got better effects from something from the drugstore. The effects are not worth the cost, and so this will be going back. I'm giving it three stars because it has some tightening effect, and smells okay.
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida

are high quality products for skin care, with lines for every skin type and revitalizes, suavisan and leave a very genuine glow in the skin both for me and my husband we love this brand we use it very often
Mindy K.
Ormond Beach, FL
Was not as good as I hoped it did not even do what it was suppose to do for my skin and ended up breaking me out. I honest don't have anything much to say about it
Annabel S.
I have been using this since the beginning of my pregnancy! Absolutely love it. Smells great and it doesnt feel sticky or oily. Definitely recommend it. It can be pricey but little goes a long way.
Zuleyma D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Amazing feels beautiful in my skin ! Feels more hydrated and clean.I have oily skin and other feel oleavine it's help my body be more drying which I love