BY CLARINS

Anti-aging sheet mask—with replenishing Harungana extract—visibly lifts, plumps and minimizes the appearance of lines and wrinkles for radiant, younger-looking skin in 15 minutes. The synergy between the powerful, age-defying serum and stretchy, face-hugging sheet mask promotes optimal ingredient delivery. Skin is velvety-smooth—perfectly prepped for make-up application. Ideal for skin weakened by the natural aging process.

Triple action anti-aging sheet mask:

• Visibly lifts and plumps
• Smoothes the look of wrinkles and fine lines
• Revives radiance

Riya D.
I am soo dissatisfied with the mask. I hoped it would do wonders on my dry and dull skin. I guess my expectations from masks are way too high. So I was told by the sales associate that once I used the mask it would make my dryness reduce make my skin healthy and all the good stuff. I was really skeptical because this is expensive but made the splurge anyway, but I was really expecting a lot more for the price. I gave it 3 stars because i felt fresh right after and it didn't irritate my skin.
Jasmine K.
Cornelius, OR
Amazing product! It tightens the skin and makes your skin feel nice and smooth afterwards. I definitely would recommend to anyone who is experiencing fine lines or wrinkles and wants a mini face lift - without the surgery!
Melanie B.
Kinross
I have only used this product a few selected times but i have to say when i have used it it has given me a firm and soft feeling to my skin that i love. I have only ever used it before i put my makeup.
Aezia J.
Kearney
Sooo expensive but it literally makes your face look and feel brand new. I don’t recommend spending your money on this. Just try origins charcoal mask, fixes everything.
Liz L.
Red Hill, PA
I have tried this mask a few times. It made my face feel hard and broke out in a rash and the smell of it was a little harsh
Jenn G.
Modesto , CA
I use this on my neck and under eyes. Helps a lot a bit pricey but it works wonders. Recommend using it before bed
Sexy S.
Miami
A better way to pamper yourself daily. Love the smooth feeling and results that this mal provide
Cheryl S.
Bronx, NY
This serum really works, it makes my face feel nice and firm. Looks like I just left the spa
Mariola D.
This mask is a great hydrator , when I put it on it actually stays in place with its unique over the ears design. I like how my skin feels after I use it, it’s cooling on the skin and then I massage what is left over into my skin before going to bed ,I can sit in the tub and not loose my mask.
Millie S.
newcastle
Face masks, face masks, face masks. Honestly I could rant on about them forever!
Face masks are the answer to everything. Personally I prefer sheet masks but when I tried this I kinda fell in love.
I highly recommend this!!!
XO