BY CLARINS

Anti-aging sheet mask—with replenishing Harungana extract—visibly lifts, plumps and minimizes the appearance of lines and wrinkles for radiant, younger-looking skin in 15 minutes. The synergy between the powerful, age-defying serum and stretchy, face-hugging sheet mask promotes optimal ingredient delivery. Skin is velvety-smooth—perfectly prepped for make-up application. Ideal for skin weakened by the natural aging process.

Triple action anti-aging sheet mask:

• Visibly lifts and plumps
• Smoothes the look of wrinkles and fine lines
• Revives radiance

Keysy R.
Brentwood, NY
Despite being only 20, I feel like it’s never too early to start with anti aging, and collagen restoring/maintaining serums and lotions. This jas my face feeing very nice and toght, love putting it on my jawline and underneath where I tend to have a double chin, feels tighter!!
Jasmine K.
Cornelius, OR
Amazing product! It tightens the skin and makes your skin feel nice and smooth afterwards. I definitely would recommend to anyone who is experiencing fine lines or wrinkles and wants a mini face lift - without the surgery!
Aezia J.
Kearney
Sooo expensive but it literally makes your face look and feel brand new. I don’t recommend spending your money on this. Just try origins charcoal mask, fixes everything.
Jacqueline B.
Clarins is seriously the best skin care line out there! This serum is so light and feels so great on the skin. It’s very effective and makes your skin really glow!
Melanie B.
Kinross
I have only used this product a few selected times but i have to say when i have used it it has given me a firm and soft feeling to my skin that i love. I have only ever used it before i put my makeup.
Stephen M.
Worcester
These masks are worth the money and feel amazing! These masks are like one of the only sheet masks I use for anti-aging ! The best deal is to by the back of 5 because one a month is plenty
Ashlee B.
Beloit, WI
This product is a nice mask, but for the price I will use other less expensive brands for mask products. I do like and use other Clarins products on my face. I just prefer to save money where I can and masks are on product I don’t often spend a lot on.
Eemi A.
Very moisturising, but mildly greasy as well. Not sure if it’s suited for my acne prone sensitive skin, but would be effective for those with normal to dry skin. Use in moderation or as a special treat.
Abby W.
Peckville, PA
This is my absolute favorite product. It's very affordable gentle and effective, this is something I'd recommend to everyone. Definitely something that I will be buying more than once, you will love it !
Riya D.
I am soo dissatisfied with the mask. I hoped it would do wonders on my dry and dull skin. I guess my expectations from masks are way too high. So I was told by the sales associate that once I used the mask it would make my dryness reduce make my skin healthy and all the good stuff. I was really skeptical because this is expensive but made the splurge anyway, but I was really expecting a lot more for the price. I gave it 3 stars because i felt fresh right after and it didn't irritate my skin.