BY CLARINS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Clarins Super Restorative Day Cream for Very Dry Skin gently fills in lines, smoothing the skin's surface. It replenishes the skin day after day and restores comfort. Skin is visibly smoother, facial features appear firmer and the complexion looks radiant. Size: 1.7 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Face Skin type: Very dry Active ingredients: water, caprylic, coco-caprylate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, glycerin, pentylene glycol We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Review (1)
Daze V.
Daze V.
DISCLAMER: I got a small sample for me to try. So this review is strictly based on two tries.

I did enjoy this let me start with that, but it's kind off hard to tell if this does the same thing to my skin like any other cream. I will be purchasing it and find out...but as for the two times I did try it I woke up with very soft skin and it looked healthy and glowy too!