BY CLARINS

CLARINS SUPER RESTORATIVE DAY CREAM MULTI-INTENSIVE 50 ML /1.7 OZ see more...

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Maria C.
Jacksonville, FL
I adore Clarins and their built in sunscreen products. Especially the cream for your face. It is so moisturizing, not greasy, and perfect for sensitive skin. I couldn’t ask for more from a skin care product and both of these also help prevent wrinkles!Clarins Super Restorative Day Cream SPF20
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
Clarins Restorative Day Cream is an amazing Moisturizer if you have combination skin like musky. It moisturizes your skin and leaves it feeling hydrated all while working against the aging process by preventing fine lines and wrinkles. The smell is very nice also. It’s not perfumey like a lot of moisturizers. I have seen improved results with my skin since I started using this product.
Jean A.
Northvale, NJ
My mom got this for me because it was on sale and I started using Clarins products because I liked their foundation and this is really good. Your skin will feel soft and moisturized, I apply it before I put makeup on in the morning and it keeps my face on good condition. This is also very useful in the winter when I have to walk in the cold and my skin gets really dry.
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
this is amazing... like all clarins products, botanically derived ingredients make this moisturizer smell and feel so luxurious. the same says it all... super restorative!
Brittney E.
Rumford, ME
This product is absolutely fabulous and worth every cent that it costs. The sun can be incredibly damaging to your skin. This cream makes my skin look and feel amazing. I absolutely recommend this moisturizer and I will continue to purchase.
Mara 💋.
I jus love this !!
This intensive replenishing cream helps visibly lift, tone and restore elasticity to mature skin weakened by hormonal changes linked to the aging process. Delivers unrivaled anti-aging power with Clarins' exclusive Harungana Leaf—the “healing” tree from Madagascar. This powerful plant extract helps replenish the skin and fights against skin slackening— helping to restore the youthful appearance you once knew.
Day-after-day, skin is replenished at every level*:
•Helps restore skin's density and smoothness
•Diminishes the appearance of deep wrinkles
•Helps visibly lift, tone and restore elasticity
•Minimizes the appearance of age spots
•Brightens the complexion
•Nourishes and moisturizes
Dermatologist-tested. Non-comedogenic.
Rise C.
Williston, ND
Sometimes I have to admit that I'm not getting my eighteen year old glowing skin back. It's been (I refuse to disclose the details) a road to get me to appreciate the skin I do have. I love the smile lines from grinning ear to ear from my son learning to blow raspberries. I love the signs of worry around my eyes because my family can weather the bad with the good. I also love keeping my skin healthy and protected, so my son can continue to touch my face with his chubby hands. I want it to be soft while he traces my features. Skin care is more than skin deep. It's preservation. While this isn't going to be a time machine, it's a regenerative sunscreen that works. I'll take up. #momlife
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
I love anything from clarins skin brand an this sunscreen doesn't disappoint. I love the texture it's like whipped lotion an makes my skin feel so soft an smooth I put it on after my daily mostrurizer an before my foundation primer i also really like that there isn't really a scent to it either because usually scented sunscreens break my skin out. I recommend giving it a try if you are looking for a long lasting SPF that is delicate on the skin. Keep in mind it is a bit higher priced though but we worth it.