Clarins Super Restorative Day Cream For Very Dry Skin uploaded by Analuz D.

BY CLARINS

Dry skin types have additional needs, and Clarins’ Super Restorative Day Cream for Very Dry Skin helps to promote healing and restoration as well as provide ultimate hydration. Dry skin on your face can be sensitive to harsh environments and react to conditions such as winter weather or air conditioning, so be sure to treat your skin to optimal nourishment with this day cream. This anti-ageing restorative formula for women aged 50 and up also contains organic harungana extract from a “healing” tree from Madagascar that works to replenish your complexion. Don’t forget to combat the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while you’re at it - Clarins Super Restorative Day cream contains ingredients that restore softness and suppleness for glowing skin. Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.

Deisy V.
DISCLAMER: I got a small sample for me to try. So this review is strictly based on two tries.

I did enjoy this let me start with that, but it's kind off hard to tell if this does the same thing to my skin like any other cream. I will be purchasing it and find out...but as for the two times I did try it I woke up with very soft skin and it looked healthy and glowy too!
Jamie Rose S.
I received this as a sample at Sephora to try out and I pleasantly surprised at how quickly it turned my skin around. I have extremely dry skin to the point where I have patches that are visible upon putting foundation, so I tend to have 'cake' face. So switching up my foundation routine was a huge game changer for me because I realized I needed to moisturize every morning prior to putting on any makeup or primer. This was a nice formula, however I did not end up purchasing the full size because I found another brand that worked just as well for half the price. But I would definitely recommend this if you're struggling with dry skin and are on the hunt for a new moisturizer!
Analuz D.
Hola!!!.. mi experiencia fue fabulosa!!, deja una piel suave y luminosa sin exceso de grasa a pesar de ser para piel muy seca y por ende entendemos que será "pesada" en cuanto a textura, pero resultó ser liviana, muy fresca.
Ahhh.. el aroma, a muchos no les gusta... a mi me encanta : me huele a mujer bonita.
Pero lo mas importante... al cabo de 3 semanas de uso sentí mi piel más elástica, luminosa y suave, poros menos pronunciados.
Sí, definitivamente me encantó, en mi país esta marca ya no está disponible para mi tristeza porque es maravillosa!
Kylie F.
When you have eczema, you have to constantly apply lotion to your whole body. So when I search for a product, I'm looking for something that's not going to irritate, and also something that's hydrating without feeling oily. I'd rather have something I only need to apply once or twice a day instead of 5 or 6 times.
Cierra L.
Greenville, SC
I would recommend this product to anyone who is experiencing dry skin issues. I have used this product about a month and I can honestly say it works miracles. I have noticed an improvement in my skin. My skin is less dry and irritated. My skin feels soft and refreshed. I would rate this product five stars because it has helped me get my dry skin issue under control.
Sarah K.
This worked amazingly for my skin. My skin is super dry, especially in the summer months. My skin drys and cracks and this product repaired the damaged, dry, and cracked skin after just a few uses. I felt a difference even after the first use. It is definitely worth the price.
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
I had a small sample packet of this product and I fell in love. I have been using the sample for at least over a week, you do not need much product with this. It leaves my face feeling so hydrated and smooth. I wanted to cry when I saw the price tag attached to it. Lol
Yesenia E.
Waukesha, WI
This product makes my skin feel so soft. I feel confident each time I wear it. It is very affordable for me. This product has met my expectations. I will always use this. The packaging os very nice. I sure do recommend this product for anyone who wants nice soft skin.
Randilyn B.
hot springs ar
Personally I love this day cream. I put it on after my morning wash routine and then once completely absorbed I apply my make up. Unlike other day creams it doesn't make my face oily throughout the day instead my face felt soft and hydrated without all the extra oil.
lizeth g.
I have problems with skin peeling from my nose because of how dry it usually gets so i started looking for moisturizers or creams to help that dryness. I tried this one because it wasn't too expensive and i can say i actually kind of liked it. It helped my dryness a bit. I might even continue using it

Amazon