BY CLARINS

his intensive replenishing cream helps visibly lift, tone and restore elasticity to mature skin weakened by hormonal changes linked to the aging process. Delivers unrivaled anti-aging power with Clarins' exclusive Harungana Leaf—the “healing” tree from Madagascar. This powerful plant extract helps replenish the skin and fights against skin slackening— helping to restore the youthful appearance you once knew.

Day-after-day, skin is replenished at every level*:
•Helps restore skin's density and smoothness
•Diminishes the appearance of deep wrinkles
•Helps visibly lift, tone and restore elasticity
•Minimizes the appearance of age spots
•Brightens the complexion
•Nourishes and moisturizes

• I am 23 so I still have quite young skin but I have eczema which ...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to buy this cream for a while now but was on th...2 Answers
Clarins Super Restorative Day Cream
  • "I absolutely LOVE this clarins moisturizer! I use this for days when I'm not going to wear makeup and it feels so hydrating on my skin (I have normal to dry skin) so I think this product is great especially if you want to show your skin a little love!" in 15 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE this clarins moisturizer! I use this for days when I'm not going to wear makeup and it feels so hydrating on my skin (I have normal to dry skin) so I think this product is great especially if you want to show your skin a little love!" in 8 reviews
  • "Clarins produces some great skin care products and this is no exception. This cream is good for sensitive skin - it doesn't irritate or clog pores. It leaves my skin soft, smooth, and much more moisturized and supple than before its application It is also worth mentioning that this cream is light and truly can be for daytime use. I would recommend this product. " in 5 reviews
Niccole W.
Washington
I only had 2 packets to try but I like it! Didn't see a difference but skin felt softer with this cream. I only had one application in each packet. That's what I don't like about the cream. Sample size was too small to get a idea of if this product really works,smh. I would need to try it for at least a week to tell If I really like it or want to buy it. But I normally like company's products. The smell is basic, nothing special about it. Makes my skin really shiny, but at least it's not dry,lol.
Kohi S.
I've used a sample of the Clarins super restorative day cream. And it is the BEST I've ever used. It brings back life to my skin making it look radiant and super glowy. I used it when I had a long flight and it didn't make me look tired at all. I love this a LOT. I would love to receive a full sized restorative day cream. I would recommend the heck outta this product lol!
Nikeasa W.
Jacksonville, AR
Love love love! Keeps my skin protected throughout the day and my skin looks younger and more plump than it did before. It's very gentle on the skin and smells amazing. It's a little too pricey to buy all the time but works!
Kristin S.
I've tried so many moisturizers, from high end to dirt cheap, and this one from Clarins would sit at an 8 on the 1-10 range. It doesn't have a bad smell to me, though it isn't something I particularly love. I put it on after washing my face in the morning, and before my makeup routine. It did seem to improve my face on the whole, as my makeup looked better with the moisturizer as a primer of sorts, and my skin felt and looked more hydrated and soft. There wasn't any stickiness, and it dried well, not feeling heavy on my skin. As for restorative? It has restored softness to my face, and it does look more supple.
All in all, I like the Clarins moisturizers that I've used. I'm a repeat buyer.
Sami M.
I purchased this from Macys.com, which had free shipping. Also, they sent a goodie bag on top of the gift with purchase. It absorbs quickly and is moisturizing. It sat well under my foundation. It has a light pleasant scent that dissipates quickly. I like it and recommend it for normal to dry skin. Below is a picture of it under my foundation.
Jennifer D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Super moisturizing, leaves skin feeling plumped up and hydrated and ready for makeup application. It does not have a bad or perfumy smell at all which I love! I left off a star only because as nice as the cream is, it does take a good few minutes to completely sink into your skin....so u have to wait before u can put other products over top.
Dianne R.
This was a light but very creamy moisturizer. I have normal to dry (just on my forehead) and I thought that it was a nice balance. I didn't break out in the "normal" are but it provided fine moisture to the dry area. As I'm getting close (very close) to my 40's I thought it helped firm up my skin and reduce fine lines just a little.
Mariam S.
Bronx, NY
Iv used Clarins products for almost all my life because of my mother. I usually buy it from Bloomingdales. This product is very effective on hydrating the skin. You should also pair it with their night creams to get more effectiveness. I recommend this to anyone who feels their face is dry.
Shajuan M.
I am a 40Ur working mom.As long as they don't change the ingredients in this phenomenal product, It will forever remain on my vanity. I need this moisturizer like I need oxygen. It is so essential in my night and day time skin regimen. In conjunction with the double serum this combo instantly vanishes fine line. "I MEAN INSTANT RESULTS!!!"
Hannah K.
While this product was very moisturizing, my skin felt sticky for a long time after applying it. It felt like it sat on top of my skin and never really sunk in. I used it for a few weeks before stopping because I didn't see enough of a change. The plus for this product is it smelled nice.
Tanzie R.
I've been wanting to buy this cream for a while now but was on the fence because of the high price tag. Is the cream really effective? And is it a very thick consistency?
Becca C.
Mooresville, NC
I am 23 so I still have quite young skin but I have eczema which has left my face dry and damaged, do you think this is safe for sensitive skin? I need a nice moisturizer that won't cause any more issues but help to repair it!