Clarins Super Restorative Day Cream uploaded by Paola M.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Super Restorative Day Cream, 1.7 fl. oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• I am 23 so I still have quite young skin but I have eczema which ...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to buy this cream for a while now but was on th...2 Answers
Kohi S.
I've used a sample of the Clarins super restorative day cream. And it is the BEST I've ever used. It brings back life to my skin making it look radiant and super glowy. I used it when I had a long flight and it didn't make me look tired at all. I love this a LOT. I would love to receive a full sized restorative day cream. I would recommend the heck outta this product lol!
Nikeasa W.
Jacksonville, AR
Love love love! Keeps my skin protected throughout the day and my skin looks younger and more plump than it did before. It's very gentle on the skin and smells amazing. It's a little too pricey to buy all the time but works!
Kristin S.
I've tried so many moisturizers, from high end to dirt cheap, and this one from Clarins would sit at an 8 on the 1-10 range. It doesn't have a bad smell to me, though it isn't something I particularly love. I put it on after washing my face in the morning, and before my makeup routine. It did seem to improve my face on the whole, as my makeup looked better with the moisturizer as a primer of sorts, and my skin felt and looked more hydrated and soft. There wasn't any stickiness, and it dried well, not feeling heavy on my skin. As for restorative? It has restored softness to my face, and it does look more supple.
All in all, I like the Clarins moisturizers that I've used. I'm a repeat buyer.
Jennifer D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Super moisturizing, leaves skin feeling plumped up and hydrated and ready for makeup application. It does not have a bad or perfumy smell at all which I love! I left off a star only because as nice as the cream is, it does take a good few minutes to completely sink into your skin....so u have to wait before u can put other products over top.
Shajuan M.
I am a 40Ur working mom.As long as they don't change the ingredients in this phenomenal product, It will forever remain on my vanity. I need this moisturizer like I need oxygen. It is so essential in my night and day time skin regimen. In conjunction with the double serum this combo instantly vanishes fine line. "I MEAN INSTANT RESULTS!!!"
Kimberly G.
Bridgeport, PA
I love this day cream, after cleansing my face and using the toner I used to hate the feeling I would get from other moisturizers that would clog my freshly cleaned pores. This day cream never feels heavy or thick and is the perfect about of moisturizer for my skin!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Clarins produces some great skin care products and this is no exception. This cream is good for sensitive skin - it doesn't irritate or clog pores. It leaves my skin soft, smooth, and much more moisturized and supple than before its application It is also worth mentioning that this cream is light and truly can be for daytime use. I would recommend this product.
Ericka V.
Bridgeport , CT
I love this cream, great for the day time doesn't leave your skin feeling greasey and doesn't have that sunscreen smell even though it has spf 20. This formula layers with serums and other creams as well. I just wish it wasn't so expensive!
Melissa S.
San Anselmo, CA
I am really liking the Clarins Super Restorative Day Cream. I am using it at the same time as Clarins Restorative Night Cream. It's a great skincare combo for keeping your skin moisturized during the winter months.
Natasha W.
Honestly it worked great on my skin but we all have different types of skin mines is combination kind dry in the summer and oily during the winter so I have to use it in the summer only but that's my ski and my skin isn't too sensitive either so it all depends on how you use it but I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Tanzie R.
I've been wanting to buy this cream for a while now but was on the fence because of the high price tag. Is the cream really effective? And is it a very thick consistency?
Becca C.
Mooresville, NC
I am 23 so I still have quite young skin but I have eczema which has left my face dry and damaged, do you think this is safe for sensitive skin? I need a nice moisturizer that won't cause any more issues but help to repair it!