BY CLARINS

Men super moisture gel was launched by the design house of Clarins. It evens and brightens dull skin, extract helps minimize the appearance of dark spots, freckles and discoloration. see more...

Matthew G.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
My wife got picked this up for me to try. It doesn't really have a smell to it. I didn't like it because it left my face feeling sticky, even when I didn't apply much. I didn't like this product and probably wouldn't recommend it.
Susana V.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Mi esposo ama este producto, le gusta el acabado que deja en su cabello. A pesar de ser hidratante el gel permite moldear y manejarlo muy bien.
AYC C.
AYC C.
My husband has used this and likes it. We love the clarins men's line but the gel isn't as good as the cream. But it is still a great product.
Idania M.
Idania M.
clarins es una de las marcas que le encanta a mi esposo y toma en cuenta cada vez que vamos a realizar compras
Davlyn M.
Davlyn M.
One of my friends are having to be a guy uses this at night and I kept him freshly hydrated and moisturized and his skin is always super soft and I tried some even though I'm a woman and it still feels really nice and I would definitely use it strictly for man I'm up I'm pretty sure it is the really matter because it works for me to
vanessa h.
vanessa h.
my husband love this brand, is easy in his skin. he is not the type of guy that waste time in cream and something like that but when he started to use clarins is the only thing he likes.
Anu g.
Anu g.
EL DORADO HILLS, CA
Got this for husband and he like it as he has straight hair so he need some gel for some styling. He said it is good quality product and will likely to buy it again
Adam H.
Adam H.
The gold standard if you're lacking moisture. The only one I will use! It's completely worth all the money you spend on it trust me. Whenever I travel I have to seek out this brand to use! 10/10!
Tanvi G.
Tanvi G.
Troy, MI
I have huge pores and blackheads especially on my nose but after using this mask about 2x per week for a month I noticed a significant difference.
Stacy V.
Stacy V.
Marlinton, WV
I got this for my man and his hair. He loves it and the hold it has, and I must say, it keeps his hair looking great!