BY CLARINS

Clarins Sunscreen Oil-Free Lotion Spray SPF 15, 5.2 fl. oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Devin R.
miami, FL
I have never used Clarins sunscreen before but I ended up with slight burn from my previous go-to brand. I was very pleasantly surprised by this sunscreen. It's super lightweight and has a nice soft smell that doesn't smell at all chemically. This is not a spray like you think of from a box store brand, this is a pump action that creates a fine mist more like you would see from a hair product. It's super creamy and absorbs into the skin very quickly. I was a little hesitant on how much would be needed but about 6 squirts generously covered my entire legs. I used this for the first time seeing my nephews' soccer game and I was in direct sun for over an hour. This product worked amazingly well! It didn't sweat off, didn't streak, provided great coverage and I didn't even get any redness anywhere! I have super sensitive skin that is more on the fair side; I will burn and then tan. This didn't irritate my skin or my allergies and my skin was super soft into the next day. I didn't even need more lotion at the end of the night. You can't go wrong with this product, it's amazing and I'm hooked for life!
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
This is such a great summer product!  I use this in the summer for sun protection, it even seems to work well when used over my makeup (doesn't smudge).  Its a little pricey, but a great product for the cost.  I definitely recommend this product if you're looking for sun protection
Brandy S.
Ashtabula, OH
This sunscreen works great! It's oil free, so it doesn't leave your skin feeling all greasy and won't clog up your pores. I have combination skin, that can sometimes be sensitive, but this product didn't bother me at all. It actually made my skin silky soft and smelling like summer.
Maria M.
Coral Springs , FL
By far my favorite product for the summer. I bought it at Macy's and for the quality you got the price it's really affordable. I uses all the summer line of product the whole summer season every year.
Jasvinder S.
Los Angeles , CA
I decided to give this oil free lotion spray a shot because i loved the idea of having lotion in a spray option, makes it so much easier to apply! I love the scent of this product, but I wish the moisture lasted a little longer on my skin!
estos protectores solares son lo mejor siempre los utilizo y no soy la única en mi familia todos los utilizamos por que son los mejores y saben como proteger tu piel de los rayos solares, son mis preferidos y siempre serán mis preferidos por que son los mejores para mi y para toda mi familia
Maria R.
Perfect lightness, doesn't leave any residue. I jut wonder about how effective the sunscreen is, it just feels really light on the skin, which, yes, it's actually a good thing! But I still have my doubts :)
Ankita S.
I like this lotion spray. Its not sticky and doesn't make ur skin oily either. I really liked it and ilyes it is on the expensive side but it worth it. I use it everyday as i m out everyday. It protects u from the tan surely.
Oriana G.
Miami, Florida
because of my work I'm always walking on the street in the sun, is why i use sunscreen, and of course would be Claris sunscreen because it is the best and in which more trust for the protection of my face
Tamara H.
Minden, NV
It is a product that works very well. It protects much of the sun and is suitable for normal and mixed skin. I think it's very good that it's oil free