BY CLARINS

This high protection sunscreen product is perfect for sensitive skin or skin exposed to prolonged sunlight and harmful UVA and UVB rays. This lightweight cream also moisturizes skin, helping prevent sun-induced skin aging as it promotes an even, long-lasting tan. Phyto-Sunactyl 2 Complex promotes a more even tan by providing reinforced protection to preserve your skin's youth and beauty. Offers SPF 30.

• Is it Harsh or gentle when applied? I've never used it so I'm jus...1 Answers
  • I've very fair skin and always looking for the best sun cream. Ho...3 Answers
Krista L.
Avon, OH
Although I love Clairns for many things, I REALLY enjoyed this sunscreen. It rubbed in easily and covered well. I used it while I was in the desert in Israel and it protected me, with proper reapplication. Not to mention, it smells great!
Only downside— HIGH PRICE POINT! $$$$
Cécile F.
I used this after I have been prescribed with Accutane. My skin became very sensitive to the sun and I could get a sunburn within minutes of exposure in the sun.
I really enjoyed this product, did the job it supposed to do as I didn’t get sunburned while using it! But I am not too happy with the feeling on my skin. The product is very «liquidy » and it leaves a shinny finish on your skin...we can definitely tell I was wearing sunscreen.
Smell is great though!
Jessica W.
 I had purchased this sunscreen for my Cancun trip I really like the way this sunscreen works it really helped protect my face  from the sun on the two week trip I took to Mexico
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I have oily skin that can be super sensitive so it's very hard for me to find a good facial sunscreen. This product is not at all oily on my skin and it does not cause me to breakout. Also it doesn't make my skin hurt or burn as so many other sunscreens have. It is a little pricey but as I find it to be such an excellent product I feel it's worth it.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Great facial sunscreen that keeps the wrinkles away! This is great for protecting the skin without the oily mess that comes from other sunscreens. My only Issue with this product is the smell. I can’t say that I love it.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Mia T.
Alexandria, VA
This is a nice lightweight sunscreen that does not clog pores, may be strong for sensitive noses however it does smell pleasant. Overall the product was effective - I would recommend only if you do not have a sensitive sense of smell as it can be overpowering
Brittany F.
Hoboken, NJ
Clarins is my absolute favorite sun-care brand. I breakout from almost everything and Clarins is the best product that keeps my skin both clear and protected. It is on the more expensive side for sunscreen but I believe it is well worth it for this product.
Teodocia G.
danbury
This cream SPF 30 is fenomenal!!! My skin looks amazing glowing. I use every day in the mornings, great protection to my skin. Really meet my expectations. Reasonable price !! I would buy again. Great product!!
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
At my age, I have a lot of wrinkles and fine lines and laughlines. Being asian somehow does not help in that area, I still look aged because of these lines on my face. But thanks to this baby from Clarin's, I need not worry about it at all!
Kayleigh W.
Orlando, FL
I've very fair skin and always looking for the best sun cream. How does this fair in comparison to others? Is it oily? Does it leave a residue?
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
Is it Harsh or gentle when applied? I've never used it so I'm just curious if this is a product I should look into.