BY CLARINS

Clarins Sunscreen For Face Wrinkle Control Cream SPF 15, 2.6 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
So first off, it needs to be said that this is an extreme rip off. The price is outrageous because they market it as a wrinkle control cream and yet it has no ingredients to fight wrinkles. The only active ingredients are sunscreens. However they are not lying, only misleading. Sunscreen and moisturization helps prevent new wrinkles but doesn't do much for those already there. It might make them look less defined because your skin is more hydrated and plump, but nothing incredible. Don't be fooled by names. Check active ingredients and ingredients in general!

That being said, this is a great face sunscreen that I wear as a day moisturizer when I know I'm going to be outside. It's only spf 15, so it's not perfect for summer because I need more spf. It's not greasy, the scent is a little strong but isn't too bad, and it sinks in really well for a sunscreen. Makeup also wears well over it.

Save your money and buy a cheaper face sunscreen (Aveeno has one) or a moisturizer with spf.
Joyce N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a find for dry skin! Not only does it absorb quickly, there no sticky feel afterwards and leaves a smooth surface for makeup. Stays comfortable all day long!
Sophie W.
New York
I have used this for years. I like this for my face because it doesn't feel greasy and make me worry abut breakouts.
Jasmin G.
Pinellas Park, FL
My mom used it for a year. I see no difference in her face. She nows uses it as a night cream or moisturizer
Ekaterina M.
New Castle, DE
Absolutely love this.. Clarins makes great skincare products and this I will definately purchase again.. the scent is light and pleasant and the cream didn't irrite my skin at all. A must have for anyone who wants to splurge on a good sunscreen!
Ada G.
This is a very good sun cream. I have taken it with me on a lot of summer holidays and hot destinations. I have also had family members older and younger than myself try it on face and neck. And they have all agreed that it really does protect you from the sun and it lasts a long time. One application in the morning is enough for the whole day. The only thing that I didn't like about it is that if it becomes in contact with your eye, it really burns! It does say on the tube that you must not apply it close to your eyes.
Aria W.
I like this sunscreen as with all clarins products you can feel the luxury, the creamy texture of the sunscreen melts in to your skin, I love it has SPF not to high and not too low, keeps you hydrated while in the sun, I recommend reapplying after you come out of water and after a few hours of being in the sun.
Lodovica B.
London
This is a non greasy sun cream for the face and doesn't clog your pores like many other face sun creams do. I find that it also lasts a long time on the face without feeling sticky. Packaging is nice and bright! Perfect for summer!
Amélie P.
Clarins Sunscreen For Face Wrinkle Control Cream SPF 15 i use it before i put my foundation on because i have no SPF in my foundation it's gentle, a little bit stickier than expected but overall good i would buy again
Chloe G.
Beirut
Clarins sunscreen for eye wrinkles is for sure my everyday eye cream !
Not only does it help with wrinkles, but its packed with spf 15 which is guaranteed to protect you from the sun !
#Clarins #WrinkleFree