Clarins Sun Wrinkle Control Cream For Face

by Clarins

This anti-aging cream allows rapid tanning. Offers moderate UV protection for face & dcollet. Contains sesame oil, aloe vera, olive & pea. Provides intense moisture & nourishment while Phyto-Sunacty & multi-cellular complex keeps skin looking young & luminous.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clarins Sun Wrinkle Control Cream For Face!
How would you rate this product?
C torre ejidal mza 104 lt6 col sta ma gpe las torres 54743 Cuautitlán Izcalli
Me encanta por qué no me deja la piel grasa y menos con grumos ni la siento súper líquida ya que hay cremas que me dejan la piel grasa
a product of excellent quality, I would like to see how to try it, I recommend it a lot, it has a good price and execelent quality
UAE, Sharjah
Really I like this brand and this product so I always choose them for my body skin and face and advice my family and friends
Was ok, didn’t really see the benefit in it. To expensive for the quality of product. To harsh on skin, would not buy again.
Great product... Just notice I got wrinkle on my lower eye so try this product it's amazing make my skin so soft and fresh
romania
Este un produs foarte bun si de calitate! Ma bucur ca l-am cumparat, este o achizitie foarte buna.Il folosesc foarte des.
Evreux
Love it very much! Great sunscreen!! Using every summer. My skin is soft and good protected. Really great product:)
I. Use it mainly in the summer or if I am walking around in hot weather, it can also be a good primer for summer
israel
i am in love with this prodyct it is amaxing i use it daily and it protecrs my skin amazingly and i recommend it
miami
I really love this product, really protect the skin and so gentle with the skin. Nice price and nice packaging

Looking for your answer?