BY CLARINS

This anti-aging cream allows rapid tanning. Offers moderate UV protection for face & dcollet. Contains sesame oil, aloe vera, olive & pea. Provides intense moisture & nourishment while Phyto-Sunacty & multi-cellular complex keeps skin looking young & luminous.

ludny s.
Smyrna, GA
Clarins sun wrinkle control cream for face is an awesome product. I started using a couple months ago and can’t get enough of. It makes my face looks beautiful and young. The product is affordable at Walgreens.
Alexa S.
This is so necessary. I have nothing negative to say about this sunscreen. I searched FOREVER for a sunscreen that didn't sting when I applied it. This sunscreen does not sting, and it does such an amazing job of protecting my skin!
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
This sunscreen is awesome! Worth every penny. Goes on smooth and non-greasy and provides hours of protection from harmful rays. Great not only for summer, but year round!
AnnMarie H.
Boston
So nice!  Don't live without it!!!!!!!!!!  Use it for early morning walks where I don't want to "waste" my super restorative as I'm just going to shower in a bit and remove it.  This stuff doesn't get into your eyes and is really nice feeling on your skin.
Laurie L.
Philadelphia
I really liked the product. It kept the sun away and didn’t irritate my skin. I would recommend this product to anyone who wanted a good sunscreen . It smells really nice to . It’s also Robert affordable. I like it a lot. I would buy it again . Cute bottle
Claudia A.
I used this clarins sun wrinkle control cream for face the whole summer. I love to use makeup however I want to take care of my face, most of all when I’m outside in the sun. I use this under my makeup.
maria v.
Love this spf it helps with wrinkles and is super moisturizing for my fave during pool days! It’s has wrinkles defense and spf! Love the smell and how it set on my face !
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo
This product is amazing! It’s formula is so smooth and smells soooo good! I’d definitely keep buying this product! As a huge fan of clarins I honestly am not surprised that I love it so much! I strongly recommend this
Ingrid R.
Miami Beach
I’ve used other products from this brand and they’ve been amazing but this broke me out . It also irritated my face a lot .
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Love this product!! High recommend to others. Works great, works exactly as I'd hoped it would. Great price point too!!!