Clarins Sun Wrinkle Control Cream For Face

by Clarins

This anti-aging cream allows rapid tanning. Offers moderate UV protection for face & dcollet. Contains sesame oil, aloe vera, olive & pea. Provides intense moisture & nourishment while Phyto-Sunacty & multi-cellular complex keeps skin looking young & luminous.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clarins Sun Wrinkle Control Cream For Face!
How would you rate this product?
Boston
So nice!  Don't live without it!!!!!!!!!!  Use it for early morning walks where I don't want to "waste" my super restorative as I'm just going to shower in a bit and remove it.  This stuff doesn't get into your eyes and is really nice feeling on your skin.
This is so necessary. I have nothing negative to say about this sunscreen. I searched FOREVER for a sunscreen that didn't sting when I applied it. This sunscreen does not sting, and it does such an amazing job of protecting my skin!
Lancaster , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I steal this from my mom when I can I wanna look flawless too! As a student I'm always balling on a budget this is out of my price range but when I splurge on some skin protection it's here.
Belmar, NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
Though I am not too concerned with wrinkles at my age, I received a sample of this with my tanning lotion and I absolutely love it. It smells delicious and isn’t too heavy which I love!
Coopersburg, PA
I’m super picky about sunscreen that I put on my face. I hate thick sunscreens that do not rub in. This one applied well and did the job. Zero burn 👌🏻 I would buy this again for sure.
Love this spf it helps with wrinkles and is super moisturizing for my fave during pool days! It’s has wrinkles defense and spf! Love the smell and how it set on my face !
Walker, LA
This sunscreen is awesome! Worth every penny. Goes on smooth and non-greasy and provides hours of protection from harmful rays. Great not only for summer, but year round!
Smyrna, GA
Clarins sun wrinkle control cream for face is an awesome product. I started using a couple months ago and can’t get enough of. It makes my face looks beautiful and young. The product is affordable at Walgreens.
Philadelphia
I really liked the product. It kept the sun away and didn’t irritate my skin. I would recommend this product to anyone who wanted a good sunscreen . It smells really nice to . It’s also Robert affordable. I like it a lot. I would buy it again . Cute bottle
I used this clarins sun wrinkle control cream for face the whole summer. I love to use makeup however I want to take care of my face, most of all when I’m outside in the sun. I use this under my makeup.

Looking for your answer?