Clarins Sun Care Milk for Children SPF 50+ uploaded by Ercilia Z.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Bronzing. SUN SF50. Very high protection specially formulated for children's delicate skin. Without chemical filter, water resistant, face and body. see more...

Clarins Sun Care Milk for Children SPF 50+
  • "Even though it’s for kids and well I’m definitely not a kid anymore this suncream is amazing! I have super sensitive skin and every sunscreen I have tried just irritates my skin. This is the first suncream that has actually protected my skin and not irritated it. £21 for 150ml is on the pricy side for a sun protector but for someone who struggles badly with sensitive skin I would recommend this to everyone!" in 3 reviews
Anamaria P.
I use this religiously on my children. Lasts throughout the day and seems to have a good lasting power even when we swim. I don’t find I have to reapply after every dip.
Aljur G.
Huntsville, AL
I recently used this sunscreen on my niece and nephew for our trip to Orlando. It works very well on children that are at play a lot . It doesn't take much to apply. It doesn't have a bad smell at all. I would recommend it to any one with children.
Kylee H.
Alexandria
This is the only sunscreen I’ll use for my daughter. This brand is plant based and natural so it smells amazing and I can trust it’s giving my daughters skin the best protection. I would definitely recommend to all parents for their children
Chantelle H.
I use this on my son and myself it works great and is gentle on his skin and mine! I would recommend this to someone with sensitive skin and kids
Tabatha Ann R.
Clarksburg , NJ
Love the soft milk feeling and the scent isn’t too strong. But it is hard to find in most stores
Jazz w.
•Skilla O.
Essex, ON
I liked this poduct. It was easy to apply and didn't run into the eyes when wet. It lasted well between applications. I used it on my 2 year old as well as my face since I have sensitive skin.
Finley R.
I actually used the sub care spray, not the children’s one. I like that it is a physical spf as opposed to a chemical one. It smells nice, and it can be put into hair/on scalp. It is a little oily, so I prefer other products for my face and hands but I still enjoy it.
Shirley Z.
I use this product on my daughter, my mum and myself. It is a physical sunscreen. Never made me breakout. A bit too thick in the summer. But in winter time, it's perfect for my combination to dry skin.
Michelle S.
St jean Baptiste , MB
Love this prOduct! I have been using it for years. My daughter just started using it as well, great for skin young to old! Good price and great value. Smells fantastic too!