BY CLARINS

Clarins Bronzing. SUN SF50. Very high protection specially formulated for children's delicate skin. Without chemical filter, water resistant, face and body. see more...

Kylee H.
Alexandria
This is the only sunscreen I’ll use for my daughter. This brand is plant based and natural so it smells amazing and I can trust it’s giving my daughters skin the best protection. I would definitely recommend to all parents for their children
Aljur G.
Huntsville, AL
I recently used this sunscreen on my niece and nephew for our trip to Orlando. It works very well on children that are at play a lot . It doesn't take much to apply. It doesn't have a bad smell at all. I would recommend it to any one with children.
Tabatha Ann R.
Carteret, NJ
Love the soft milk feeling and the scent isn’t too strong. But it is hard to find in most stores
Jazz w.
Even though it’s for kids and well I’m definitely not a kid anymore this suncream is amazing!
I have super sensitive skin and every sunscreen I have tried just irritates my skin. This is the first suncream that has actually protected my skin and not irritated it.
£21 for 150ml is on the pricy side for a sun protector but for someone who struggles badly with sensitive skin I would recommend this to everyone!
Finley R.
I actually used the sub care spray, not the children’s one. I like that it is a physical spf as opposed to a chemical one. It smells nice, and it can be put into hair/on scalp. It is a little oily, so I prefer other products for my face and hands but I still enjoy it.
Shirley Z.
I use this product on my daughter, my mum and myself. It is a physical sunscreen. Never made me breakout. A bit too thick in the summer. But in winter time, it's perfect for my combination to dry skin.
Jennifer B.
Etobicoke , ON
I know this is for children, but it's the only sunscreen that I have ever truly loved!!! It is 100% mineral, the zinc oxide helps my acne prone skin. And it does leave a white hue on your skin but I like this because it almost blurs any redness and is a great base for foundation!!! It's very affordable and the bottle always lasts me 4-6 months!!!
Marharita K.
New Castle
Good protection from the sun. Bought for adults, including. For all the time of use have never been burned in the sun
Jade B.
Wokingham, Berkshire
Love this smells and feels amazing, great pricing for what it is, would recommend to anyone going abroad