Clarins Summer Bronzing Compact uploaded by Edita P.Clarins Summer Bronzing Compact uploaded by Edita P.

BY CLARINS

Clarins’ flamingo and tropical leaf-embossed bronzing compact contains a trio of matte tones that warm the complexion with the sun-kissed look of Summer. You control the glow—from a touch of tan to a look that’s très bronzé. Finely textured powder cares for skin with free radical-fighting White Tea and Succory Dock-Cress extracts.

Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I’m in love! I have light skin and haven’t used a bronzer in ages. I got Clarins Summer Bronzing Compact and it is perfect! The design is beautiful, it smells great, but not strong. I mix all the shades together and apply to the perimeter of my face and my cheeks. This bronzer is not too dark on my light skin. It’s easy to pick up and apply. It’s not powdery and doesn’t make a mess. The pan is pretty big and has a good quality mirror
Carol H.
Cedarburg , WI
Limited edition but the packaging is incredible and the color works well even for my fair skin. Doubles as a perfect eyeshadow as well and will seriously last forever!
Cristina G.
A must have bronzer, especially for the summer!! if you're looking to get a warm complexion and a natural-looking tan, this is for you 💖 absolutely loving this product!!
Gretchen B.
Manchester, MI
Love this product but way too expensive. There are products for cheep er that give you the same quality and look.
Erika B.
Huntington, WV
This is beautiful. I love it but honestly you can buy something with the same effect for less in my opinion.
Serena S.
stockton, CA
Bronzer that is so pretty and looks very natural! The only packet itself looks so beautiful!!! I recommend
Amandine B.
Toulouse
Un must-have. J'adore cette poudre en finition du maquillage. Elle donne un teint lumineux et hâlé en un rien de temps. Impossible de faire des demarcations, moi qui avait tant de mal avec la Terracotta je suis réconcilliée avec les bronzers.
Emma T.
West Worthing, West Sussex
The product is lovely in terms of texture and on application is even and not patchy however, the product is more orange than bronze. It honestly reminds me on my skin tone of the cheetoh bronzer. I would recommend the bronzer maybe you were a darker skin tone or more tanned. Overall the product design is lovely and price is reasonable but for me ... no!
Sabina Y.
Maple , Ontario
I love this bronzer!! Very minimal shimmer, I can adjust the shade I want and the tan is natural looking . I have fair skin tone and find that this Bronzer works very well with my skin. Good price point of $40 canadian
Maria V.
Hidalgo, TX
Absolutely love it. I think it is great as a bronzer and blush if its for a daily look. It is pretty package and it is long lasting
sam s.
Grimes, IA
this sun bronzer collection look really glittlery and beautiful. is this a good product?