Clarins Stretch Mark Minimizer

An extensive action on the look of stretch marks. Crowberry (a Clarins innovation) helps maintain skin texture and centella extract helps to soothe and comfort the skin so it is better prepared to face the rapid changes that could occur to the body during pregnancy, puberty or variations in body weight.

Does this actually work? Worth the price over drugstore brands?
Does this product woks well on stretch marks? Is this product sticky Clarins Stretch Mark Minimizer ?
Start your review of Clarins Stretch Mark Minimizer!
How would you rate this product?
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Good product! I used Clarins products when I was pregnant, and now I have no pregnancy marks on my stomach.. wonderful!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
1,048 reviews
Clarins Stretch Mark Minimizer uploaded by Danielle K.
This was a treat from my Husband, it’s quite pricy! It worked well and I got away with no stretch marks and my daughter was over 8 1/2lbs! It is very moisturizing....however it is heavily fragranced which normally I don’t mind....the only issue is with morning sickness, you are sensitive to certain smells, and this actually made me a little extra nauseated...not the products fault, just something to consider
Luanda Q.
Framingham, MA
Clarins Stretch Mark Minimizer uploaded by Luanda Q.
Clarins Stretch Mark Minimizer uploaded by Luanda Q.
I am facing postpartum and I am suffering too much, with stretch marks. but I already feel a difference thanks to this clarins product
Nayeli D.
San Jose, CA
Clarins Stretch Mark Minimizer uploaded by Nayeli D.
I’ve bought this product 3 times and I have seen a big difference in my skin. I wouldn’t say it has helped me get to completely get rid of my stretch marks but I do think they are less noticeable. The consistency is rich and thick and does not have any fragrance. The only thing to consider is that if you apply it everyday you might run out of product quick.
Maria V.
College Sta, TX
La mejor crema para estrías del mercado, la aplico diariamente en la mañana y en la noche y realmente las ayuda a desvanecer un poco.
Kelsie H.
Killeen tx
Clarins has a nice wide variety of products and this one was gentle and had a nice thick hearty formula almost like a paste. It had a bit of s cent but not too overwhelming. You do have to rub it in but then you don't even notice its there. No greasiness or itchiness from it!
Stephanie K.
Charlotte, NC
This is a little more on the expensive side, HOWEVER, totally worth it. I had the long ugly purple stretch marks on parts of my body from having too many fluids while in labor. This cream diminished the purple within a couple weeks! Obviously they are completely gone, but you can really only see them if you are looking for them.
Victoria H.
N Royalton, OH
Its a nice belly balm for stretch marks but i honestly didn't feel like it made much of an impact on the stretch marks themselves. It has a nice scent rubs in smooth and creamy. Its a nice buy and a the packaging is simple but elegant. I'd recommend if you'd like q nice moisturizer but be real an don't expect it to get rid of all your stretch marks.
Maria K.

It’s fantastic!
I think that the price is affordable, and really fear

Christina B.
Cheyenne, WY
I think this works about as good as it can work. I did notice significant evening of the skin. I am not totally sure any cream can make a huge difference. Doesn't stop me from trying all the new creams though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer A.
Danbury, CT
Nino K.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a un an
Sarah K. il y a 5 mois
Rubs in well and isn't sticky but didn't find any difference in lightening marks.
Jaclyn D.
Castleton , ON
il y a 3 ans
Rurina C. il y a 2 ans
I’m not sure about minimizer part but I put this throughout my pregnancy and I’m 40 week 1 Day now... yes delayed labor and haven’t give birth yet... but no stretch mark whatsoever. Not sure if it’s because of the cream but I feel like it took part of no stretch mark so far.