BY CLARINS #21 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

This non-oily, fragrance-free and color-free cream contains plant extracts that improve skin elasticity and healing process and helps prevent the formation of stretch marks. The formula reduces the color and visibility of new stretch marks as its ultra-fine texture comforts and soothes skin. This minimizer is perfect for pregnant women. Size: 6.7 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Body Skin type: Normal Active ingredients: Water, cyclomethicone, caprylic, cetearyl alcohol, isononyl isononanoate, alcohol, hydrogenated coco-glycerides We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Andrea R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Para el control de mis estrías es perfecto. Lo recomiendo .. los resultados son increíbles
Lisa E.
Davie, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good to use but you have to make sure you give yourself the massages the box says.... thats the key to see results faster with the cream
Michelle S.
Weymouth, MA
I use the screen when I was pregnant to avoid having stretch marks, I can't say it works because I'm full of Stretch marks right now but I guess that's normal, I don't know I didn't notice any difference using the cream
Winwin V.
Medan
It makes my stretch marks almost disappear. I had very red and visible stretch marks but after using a bottle of this product, it's almost gone. The only thing I don't like about this product is the smell but this thing really works!
Rachel S.
Utilize esta crema por dos meses para las marcas de las estrias en mi brazos, la combina con el jabon de baño , un aceite para la elacticidad de la piel , son un poco costosas pero realmente funcionan.
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product it did leave my skin feeling smooth I only used it is say 4 times and I gave up because I'm weak and call out of my routines easily
Alisha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s a good product . It’s expensive for a stretch mark cream. There are others but hardly anything is effective for stretch marks. It was not bad per se but stretch marks did big fade but new ones were not as prominent. Overall satisfied with product
Shadia E.
Clarins Stretch Mark Control This product combined with some massager equipment has good results, it should be used twice a day, it has a good smell, it is easily absorbed, I like it.
Maggie B.
Bowling Green, KY
Has a good scent and helps a little bit. It also has more natural ingredients in it. I would recommended it to a friend.
Rebecca T.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't see any real results, which is unfortunate. The price was way too high for what I actually got. Advertised as a luxury brand item, I expected much more.
Estefania G.
I need to know how good this product works and is is it better than bio oil?
Samantha P.
Has anyone used this before and seen results? How quickly did they lighten up?
Carolina S.
Does this really work?? I've tried bio oil with minimal if any results for stretch marks on my outer and inner thighs. I'd love to find a product that actually helps fade them!
Bethany M.
Tupelo, MS
Does this help fade dark stretch marks? Mine are fairly new from when I was pregnant.
Melissa G.
I got this recommended when I went into Sephora and asked about any stretch mark minimizing cream. I wanted to hear from a person who has used it. Is it worth the money?