BY CLARINS #21 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

This non-oily, fragrance-free and color-free cream contains plant extracts that improve skin elasticity and healing process and helps prevent the formation of stretch marks. The formula reduces the color and visibility of new stretch marks as its ultra-fine texture comforts and soothes skin. This minimizer is perfect for pregnant women. Size: 6.7 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Body Skin type: Normal Active ingredients: Water, cyclomethicone, caprylic, cetearyl alcohol, isononyl isononanoate, alcohol, hydrogenated coco-glycerides We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

mina B.
rue metsys 28
Bien pour la peau et pour les rides ça rend la peau stretch et tellement douce qu'on aime bien le toucher tout le temps
Ashley G.
De Mossville , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love this product! Helped prevent and reduce the appearance of existing stretch marks!
Paola S.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Really really great cream! Results will be seen without a douBt. Love Clarins!!! Not as affordable but truly worth it.
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
Para el control de mis estrías es perfecto. Lo recomiendo .. los resultados son increíbles
Rachel S.
Utilize esta crema por dos meses para las marcas de las estrias en mi brazos, la combina con el jabon de baño , un aceite para la elacticidad de la piel , son un poco costosas pero realmente funcionan.
LEAR35486 SHADIA E.
Clarins Stretch Mark Control This product combined with some massager equipment has good results, it should be used twice a day, it has a good smell, it is easily absorbed, I like it.
Andrea F.
Bettendorf, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Clarins really does body products so well. After 2 kids, and thyroid weight gain, I decided to try their Stretch Mark Control. I can definitely see the difference. It feels amazing, and leaves my skin looking and feeling much better. It is quite pricey, and it seems like I need to replace fairly quickly. Clarins is worth it though!
Paola A.
El tener un aliado contra las marcas es ideal para subir el autoestima pues a veces no aceptamos nuestro cuerpo, pero tenemos herramientas en nuestras manos para mejorarlo y apreciarlo.
D_Carolina P.
Anaheim
Started using it with baby no. 1 at 4 month pregnancy. I used it every day after I showers and at night when going to sleep. I did have to plan out a few extra minutes for it to dry but I really didn't get any stretch marks. Maybe one at the very very end. Ally once and let it soak in. I found if I over applied it , then it would just dry and crust off my tummy
Amal K.
I think that is very good for me
Je veux utilise
I really want this
#influensterawards #contest #influenster
♥♥
Estefania G.
I need to know how good this product works and is is it better than bio oil?
Samantha P.
Has anyone used this before and seen results? How quickly did they lighten up?
Carolina S.
Does this really work?? I've tried bio oil with minimal if any results for stretch marks on my outer and inner thighs. I'd love to find a product that actually helps fade them!
Bethany M.
Tupelo, MS
Does this help fade dark stretch marks? Mine are fairly new from when I was pregnant.
Melissa G.
I got this recommended when I went into Sephora and asked about any stretch mark minimizing cream. I wanted to hear from a person who has used it. Is it worth the money?