BY CLARINS #21 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

This non-oily, fragrance-free and color-free cream contains plant extracts that improve skin elasticity and healing process and helps prevent the formation of stretch marks. The formula reduces the color and visibility of new stretch marks as its ultra-fine texture comforts and soothes skin. This minimizer is perfect for pregnant women. Size: 6.7 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Body Skin type: Normal Active ingredients: Water, cyclomethicone, caprylic, cetearyl alcohol, isononyl isononanoate, alcohol, hydrogenated coco-glycerides We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a very good product. Will recommend to friends and family and others to buy this.
Baraa A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I seen progress but not as much as I wanted and that’s still better than nothing honestly
Amber H.
Florence, AL
Unfortunately I did not see much improvement from this product. I was very hopeful.
Laura H.
Langley Park, Durham
This is a great product for stretch marks on the legs. Whilst it didn’t completely remove them, it definitely seemed to tighten up the skin, brighten the skin and leave it moisturised, reducing the appearance of the stretch marks. It has a very natural scent and absorbs quickly into the skin. It’s on the pricey side but I think it’s worth it. I used mine daily and a little goes a long way.
Chloe H.
london
Started using the Stretch Mark Control as soon as I got pregnant and kept on using it throughout pregnancy and after birth of my son. Result: one tiny half and inch stretch mark which is not even visible now (and I had a huge pregnant belly). Normally I get stretch marks easily and got lots during teenage years, but even those old ones are barely visible after using this cream. Stopped using it a year ago when my weight stabilized and no stretch marks in sight. Also, very economical in use, spreads on skin nicely, even small amount works. Great texture.
Misty D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Work it daily, doesn't have full effect for over a month for my skin anyways. Was mostly done first bottle buying a second floor it to smooth my skin and make minimum appearance of my fillsyretch marks. I have recommend to other ppl and they enjoyed.
Winwin V.
Medan
It makes my stretch marks almost disappear. I had very red and visible stretch marks but after using a bottle of this product, it's almost gone. The only thing I don't like about this product is the smell but this thing really works!
Cameron B.
Brighton
This is a great cream, has a bit of a funky smell but does make your scarred skin feel smother and more moisturised. This isn’t miracle cream so do not expect it to make scars and tags disappear but it helps the redness.
Shadia E.
Clarins Stretch Mark Control This product combined with some massager equipment has good results, it should be used twice a day, it has a good smell, it is easily absorbed, I like it.
Paola A.
El tener un aliado contra las marcas es ideal para subir el autoestima pues a veces no aceptamos nuestro cuerpo, pero tenemos herramientas en nuestras manos para mejorarlo y apreciarlo.
Estefania G.
I need to know how good this product works and is is it better than bio oil?
Samantha P.
Has anyone used this before and seen results? How quickly did they lighten up?
Carolina S.
Does this really work?? I've tried bio oil with minimal if any results for stretch marks on my outer and inner thighs. I'd love to find a product that actually helps fade them!
Bethany M.
Tupelo, MS
Does this help fade dark stretch marks? Mine are fairly new from when I was pregnant.
Melissa G.
I got this recommended when I went into Sephora and asked about any stretch mark minimizing cream. I wanted to hear from a person who has used it. Is it worth the money?