BY CLARINS #21 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

This non-oily, fragrance-free and color-free cream contains plant extracts that improve skin elasticity and healing process and helps prevent the formation of stretch marks. The formula reduces the color and visibility of new stretch marks as its ultra-fine texture comforts and soothes skin. This minimizer is perfect for pregnant women. Size: 6.7 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Body Skin type: Normal Active ingredients: Water, cyclomethicone, caprylic, cetearyl alcohol, isononyl isononanoate, alcohol, hydrogenated coco-glycerides We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Jacqui M.
W Middlesex, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff sure does what it says it will do. I bought this because I had lots of stretch marks from losing 50lbs. Worked a treat
Carol S.
Such an awesome belly cream for those pesky stretch marks. I highly recommend it works amazing and is a highly quality product!
Danielle a.
Harlingen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is great i got stretch marks when i was pregnant but not as bad if I wouldn't have used it, nice texture and smell
sequariah l.
Atlanta, GA
After I've used this when I lost weight, it worked like it really says it would! Best stretch mark minimizer I've ever used!
Anela S.
Drums, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This goes on so smooth for the price you can't beat it . I saw results right away , long lasting and is my go to product !
Maggie B.
Bowling Green, KY
Has a good scent and helps a little bit. It also has more natural ingredients in it. I would recommended it to a friend.
Daniela P.
siento mi piel mas eslatica , da un control nutricion a mi piel y a mi pocas estrias ...... me gusta mucho el producto...
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great gift for your pregnant friends! It will become their best friend! I would highly suggest it’s use daily!
Debbie H.
Maspeth, NY
I think it is a very good cream, it really helps a lot, it leaves a very pretty face, so i like this produc very much
Jennifer S.
I used this for each of my pregnancy and it really works..and your skin is so smooth.and healthy. I love this product
Estefania G.
I need to know how good this product works and is is it better than bio oil?
Samantha P.
Has anyone used this before and seen results? How quickly did they lighten up?
Carolina S.
Does this really work?? I've tried bio oil with minimal if any results for stretch marks on my outer and inner thighs. I'd love to find a product that actually helps fade them!
Bethany M.
Tupelo, MS
Does this help fade dark stretch marks? Mine are fairly new from when I was pregnant.
Melissa G.
I got this recommended when I went into Sephora and asked about any stretch mark minimizing cream. I wanted to hear from a person who has used it. Is it worth the money?