BY CLARINS

This non-oily, fragrance-free and color-free cream contains plant extracts that improve skin elasticity and healing process and helps prevent the formation of stretch marks. The formula reduces the color and visibility of new stretch marks as its ultra-fine texture comforts and soothes skin. This minimizer is perfect for pregnant women. Size: 6.7 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Body Skin type: Normal Active ingredients: Water, cyclomethicone, caprylic, cetearyl alcohol, isononyl isononanoate, alcohol, hydrogenated coco-glycerides We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Cate L.
Claremont , NH
I love love love this product. I find it totally nourishes your skin, making it harder for stretch marks to damage your skin. I highly recommend it.
Rachel K.
Decatur , GA
Review for: Clarins Stretch Mark Control, 6.7 oz. more...
Product feels great. Improves smoothness and softness but not pigmentation. I felt like I began to see results toward the end of the first bottle.
Tianna G.
Windham, ME
Review for: Clarins Stretch Mark Control, 6.7 oz. more...
I didn’t see any difference in existing stretch marks but I didn’t see any new ones either. I use it twice daily. It’s gentle and a great value.
Brittany H.
Melrose Park, IL
It was very moisturizing and made my skin feel so soft. However, I don't know if it really helped with my stretch marks but I did enjoy using it.
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
Great product it did leave my skin feeling smooth I only used it is say 4 times and I gave up because I'm weak and call out of my routines easily
Hylisha A.
Shreveport, LA
This is another great product for stretch marks but again a little on the pricey side for a cream which definitely delivers phenomenal results.
Amy D.
This creme firms and tightens with a light floral scent.It is a great body treatment for those warmer Esther months when we bare more skin.
Chelsea S.
Denver
Used this with my first pregnancy. Hard to say what it prevented, but I am prone to stretch marks and did not get any. I would buy again!
Lisa E.
Davie, FL
Review for: Other more...
Good to use but you have to make sure you give yourself the massages the box says.... thats the key to see results faster with the cream
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
Review for: Clarins Stretch Mark Control, 6.7 oz. more...
I really like this lotion the a lot. If feels very good on my skin and is very moisturizing. It does exactly what I need for her to do.
Estefania G.
I need to know how good this product works and is is it better than bio oil?
Samantha P.
Has anyone used this before and seen results? How quickly did they lighten up?
Carolina S.
Does this really work?? I've tried bio oil with minimal if any results for stretch marks on my outer and inner thighs. I'd love to find a product that actually helps fade them!
Bethany M.
Tupelo, MS
Does this help fade dark stretch marks? Mine are fairly new from when I was pregnant.
Melissa G.
I got this recommended when I went into Sephora and asked about any stretch mark minimizing cream. I wanted to hear from a person who has used it. Is it worth the money?