BY CLARINS #21 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

This non-oily, fragrance-free and color-free cream contains plant extracts that improve skin elasticity and healing process and helps prevent the formation of stretch marks. The formula reduces the color and visibility of new stretch marks as its ultra-fine texture comforts and soothes skin. This minimizer is perfect for pregnant women. Size: 6.7 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Body Skin type: Normal Active ingredients: Water, cyclomethicone, caprylic, cetearyl alcohol, isononyl isononanoate, alcohol, hydrogenated coco-glycerides We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this during pregnancy and after. It definitely helped prevent stretch marks bc I didn’t get many. It also helped lighten the few that I did get on my legs.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently got this from Nordstrom for around $60. I have not been too impressed with it but what I did noticed was color change in my growing stretch marks on my thighs. It is a product that you must use everyday to really see results and I think that's where I slacked a little on impression. Still going to use the bottle until empty! I would give it a try if you're curious.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My Husband brought me this when I found out I was pregnant 🤣 started using it soon on.

Was expensive, around $40. It smelled pretty but strong.....but not obnoxious. Not overly rich or thick. I only stayed with it for one bottle as I thought it was over priced.

Though I didn’t get any stretch marks
Michele G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I heard good things about the stretch mark cream by Clarins and decided to try it! It works wonders and I've noticed a huge change in my skin and the stretch marks have faded!
Ivette Q.
After having 4 kids I use this to help lighten up my stretch marks, I know it won't take them away completely but it does lighten them up a bit & that is good enough for me
Jessica L.
Sturgis, MI
This bottle got me through probably 5 uses. Since I work out and loose and gain weight I have stretch marks all the time. This product helped but didn’t get rid of them at all! To this day I have not found a product to get rid of them tho!
Bridgette B.
Clay, NY
This works great!! I started using this right after I gave birth and I have 0 stretch marks. It smells so nice and leaves my skin very hydrated - I've continued use even though the stretch marks stayed away. Its just a really great moisturizer.
Kaleigh T.
I love this product. You have to use it on a regular basis for results, it does take some time to notice results. Allows skin to tighten and tone and doesn't make the skin feel restricted. Only down fall is the price.
Isabel I.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Muy buena para atenuar las marcas de estrías, es un poco costosa y creo que hay alternativas más económicas , sin embargo es muy buena y deja tu piel muy suave protegiendo tu piel de nuevas marcas
Valentina G.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This product is AMA omg I have been using g it as long as I can remember and I don't have a single stretch mark even when my weight goes up and down faster than a yoyo
Estefania G.
I need to know how good this product works and is is it better than bio oil?
Samantha P.
Has anyone used this before and seen results? How quickly did they lighten up?
Carolina S.
Does this really work?? I've tried bio oil with minimal if any results for stretch marks on my outer and inner thighs. I'd love to find a product that actually helps fade them!
Bethany M.
Tupelo, MS
Does this help fade dark stretch marks? Mine are fairly new from when I was pregnant.
Melissa G.
I got this recommended when I went into Sephora and asked about any stretch mark minimizing cream. I wanted to hear from a person who has used it. Is it worth the money?