BY CLARINS #21 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

This non-oily, fragrance-free and color-free cream contains plant extracts that improve skin elasticity and healing process and helps prevent the formation of stretch marks. The formula reduces the color and visibility of new stretch marks as its ultra-fine texture comforts and soothes skin. This minimizer is perfect for pregnant women. Size: 6.7 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Body Skin type: Normal Active ingredients: Water, cyclomethicone, caprylic, cetearyl alcohol, isononyl isononanoate, alcohol, hydrogenated coco-glycerides We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

D_Carolina P.
Anaheim
Started using it with baby no. 1 at 4 month pregnancy. I used it every day after I showers and at night when going to sleep. I did have to plan out a few extra minutes for it to dry but I really didn't get any stretch marks. Maybe one at the very very end. Ally once and let it soak in. I found if I over applied it , then it would just dry and crust off my tummy
Amanda L.
Bardstown, KY
I developed tons of stretch marks with my first pregnancy....I didn’t gain any weight the first 6 months of pregnancy and packed on 40 pounds the last couple of months. I was devastated. I hated my postpartum body. I tried everything out there and nothing helped. I used stretch mark creams multiple times a day while pregnant and they still were popping up everywhere. With my second pregnancy I was a little better off financially so I decided to give this a try. It’s about $50 a tube. I used it twice daily my entire pregnancy and did not get one new stretch mark and it made my existing stretch marks a little less noticeable. I would recommend this cream to every pregnant mama out there!
Andrea F.
Bettendorf, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Clarins really does body products so well. After 2 kids, and thyroid weight gain, I decided to try their Stretch Mark Control. I can definitely see the difference. It feels amazing, and leaves my skin looking and feeling much better. It is quite pricey, and it seems like I need to replace fairly quickly. Clarins is worth it though!
Kat S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I never noticed much of a difference when using this product but I did notice that it was always very interesting. The smell was mediocre in the quality always felt like it was going to do something but I felt like it never meant the level I wanted it to
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mom got me a sample of this and it’s the real deal I just wish it was more affordable but I ended up 3 weeks before the baby was due getting a lot of belly stretch marks that are now fading off and I really need to get the full bottle of this because it helped fade the marks I had on the side of my hips up!
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Clarins is a brand that gets looked over a lot. I recently started using this product and it work wonders for my hip stretch marks. It almost made them completely disappear. You can barely see where they were.! If youb haven't tried any clarins you are missing out
lisa c.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Clarins stretch mark cream is so good!! After having gained weight and then losing weight i had stretch marks but i used this product and it really works well a little pricey but worth every bit of money i would definitely recommend this product
Rebecca T.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't see any real results, which is unfortunate. The price was way too high for what I actually got. Advertised as a luxury brand item, I expected much more.
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like how it applies on the skin, making it feel tight. But I did not see any difference whatsoever to the stretch marks after using it for more than 6 months at least once a day. I think you can find more options for the price.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff doesn’t work that great it doesn’t get rid of stretch marks but it reduces the appearance a little I can’t find anything that actually works for stretch marks
Estefania G.
I need to know how good this product works and is is it better than bio oil?
Samantha P.
Has anyone used this before and seen results? How quickly did they lighten up?
Carolina S.
Does this really work?? I've tried bio oil with minimal if any results for stretch marks on my outer and inner thighs. I'd love to find a product that actually helps fade them!
Bethany M.
Tupelo, MS
Does this help fade dark stretch marks? Mine are fairly new from when I was pregnant.
Melissa G.
I got this recommended when I went into Sephora and asked about any stretch mark minimizing cream. I wanted to hear from a person who has used it. Is it worth the money?