BY CLARINS #20 in Stretch Marks Treatments

Clarins Stretch Mark Control, 6.7 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Does this help fade dark stretch marks? Mine are fairly new from ...1 Answers
  • Does this really work?? I've tried bio oil with minimal if any re...3 Answers
  • Does this thing really work? Price ? And where to... Be the first to answer!
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a couple stretch marks on body I used this daily for a couple months and noticed that my stretch marks are gone. This product is great and smells good. It is a little pricey but worth what you are paying and I would definitely buy this again
Amanda S.
I didn't see a lot of result but I did like how it made my skin feel and he scent of it. It made some stretch marks lighter but that's pretty much it. I feel like it's only effective for he first few uses.
Daniela P.
siento mi piel mas eslatica , da un control nutricion a mi piel y a mi pocas estrias ...... me gusta mucho el producto...
Jennifer S.
I used this for each of my pregnancy and it really works..and your skin is so smooth.and healthy. I love this product
Savahanna V.
Saint Paul, MN
It's been working great, o have lots of Stretch marks on my inner thigh and it's worked great.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
My Husband brought me this when I found out I was pregnant 🤣 started using it soon on.

Was expensive, around $40. It smelled pretty but strong.....but not obnoxious. Not overly rich or thick. I only stayed with it for one bottle as I thought it was over priced.

Though I didn’t get any stretch marks
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Clarins is a brand that gets looked over a lot. I recently started using this product and it work wonders for my hip stretch marks. It almost made them completely disappear. You can barely see where they were.! If youb haven't tried any clarins you are missing out
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I like how it applies on the skin, making it feel tight. But I did not see any difference whatsoever to the stretch marks after using it for more than 6 months at least once a day. I think you can find more options for the price.
Erin T.
Prattville, AL
I love Clarins so very much! I worked for them and their products are truly amazing. When I used this product it was nice but it really didn’t make a huge difference in my skin. I probably wouldn’t purchase again
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I️ liked this cream and it definitely helped to moisturize and fade marks. It is very pricey but a little goes a long way. I️ definitely recommend this. Your skin will thank you.
Samantha M.
Has anyone used this before and seen results? How quickly did they lighten up?
Estefania G.
I need to know how good this product works and is is it better than bio oil?
Carolina S.
Does this really work?? I've tried bio oil with minimal if any results for stretch marks on my outer and inner thighs. I'd love to find a product that actually helps fade them!
Bethany M.
Tupelo, MS
Does this help fade dark stretch marks? Mine are fairly new from when I was pregnant.
Marla A.
Does this product works to reduce existing stretch marks?