BY CLARINS #23 in Stretch Marks Treatments

Clarins Stretch Mark Control, 6.7 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Does this help fade dark stretch marks? Mine are fairly new from ...1 Answers
  • Does this really work?? I've tried bio oil with minimal if any re...3 Answers
  • Does this thing really work? Price ? And where to... Be the first to answer!
Amanda L.
Bardstown , KY
Review for: Clarins Stretch Mark Control, 6.7 oz. more...
I developed tons of stretch marks with my first pregnancy....I didn’t gain any weight the first 6 months of pregnancy and packed on 40 pounds the last couple of months. I was devastated. I hated my postpartum body. I tried everything out there and nothing helped. I used stretch mark creams multiple times a day while pregnant and they still were popping up everywhere. With my second pregnancy I was a little better off financially so I decided to give this a try. It’s about $50 a tube. I used it twice daily my entire pregnancy and did not get one new stretch mark and it made my existing stretch marks a little less noticeable. I would recommend this cream to every pregnant mama out there!
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mom got me a sample of this and it’s the real deal I just wish it was more affordable but I ended up 3 weeks before the baby was due getting a lot of belly stretch marks that are now fading off and I really need to get the full bottle of this because it helped fade the marks I had on the side of my hips up!
Kat S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Clarins Stretch Mark Control, 6.7 oz. more...
I never noticed much of a difference when using this product but I did notice that it was always very interesting. The smell was mediocre in the quality always felt like it was going to do something but I felt like it never meant the level I wanted it to
lisa c.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Clarins stretch mark cream is so good!! After having gained weight and then losing weight i had stretch marks but i used this product and it really works well a little pricey but worth every bit of money i would definitely recommend this product
Jessica L.
sturgis
Review for: Clarins Stretch Mark Control, 6.7-Ounce Tube more...
This bottle got me through probably 5 uses. Since I work out and loose and gain weight I have stretch marks all the time. This product helped but didn’t get rid of them at all! To this day I have not found a product to get rid of them tho!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My Husband brought me this when I found out I was pregnant 🤣 started using it soon on.

Was expensive, around $40. It smelled pretty but strong.....but not obnoxious. Not overly rich or thick. I only stayed with it for one bottle as I thought it was over priced.

Though I didn’t get any stretch marks
Jessica O.
Graham, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this during pregnancy and after. It definitely helped prevent stretch marks bc I didn’t get many. It also helped lighten the few that I did get on my legs.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Clarins is a brand that gets looked over a lot. I recently started using this product and it work wonders for my hip stretch marks. It almost made them completely disappear. You can barely see where they were.! If youb haven't tried any clarins you are missing out
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff doesn’t work that great it doesn’t get rid of stretch marks but it reduces the appearance a little I can’t find anything that actually works for stretch marks
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like how it applies on the skin, making it feel tight. But I did not see any difference whatsoever to the stretch marks after using it for more than 6 months at least once a day. I think you can find more options for the price.
Estefania G.
I need to know how good this product works and is is it better than bio oil?
Samantha M.
Has anyone used this before and seen results? How quickly did they lighten up?
Carolina S.
Does this really work?? I've tried bio oil with minimal if any results for stretch marks on my outer and inner thighs. I'd love to find a product that actually helps fade them!
Bethany M.
Tupelo, MS
Does this help fade dark stretch marks? Mine are fairly new from when I was pregnant.
Melissa G.
I got this recommended when I went into Sephora and asked about any stretch mark minimizing cream. I wanted to hear from a person who has used it. Is it worth the money?