BY CLARINS

Clarins Stretch Mark Control, 6.7 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Does this help fade dark stretch marks? Mine are fairly new from wh...1 Answers
  • Does this really work?? I've tried bio oil with minimal if any resu...3 Answers
  • Does this thing really work? Price ? And where to...Be the first to answer!
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Philadelphia , PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have stretch marks all over my body and wanted to find a way to at least lighten or smooth them away. I've tried lots of different gels and lotions. I did like this and it felt great on the skin. It did help some stretch marks but definitely not the deeper ones. I feel like if you have light ones this will work for you.
Rana I.
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a couple stretch marks on body I used this daily for a couple months and noticed that my stretch marks are gone. This product is great and smells good. It is a little pricey but worth what you are paying and I would definitely buy this again
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I didn't see a lot of result but I did like how it made my skin feel and he scent of it. It made some stretch marks lighter but that's pretty much it. I feel like it's only effective for he first few uses.
Daniela P.
Daniela P.
siento mi piel mas eslatica , da un control nutricion a mi piel y a mi pocas estrias ...... me gusta mucho el producto...
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I used this for each of my pregnancy and it really works..and your skin is so smooth.and healthy. I love this product
Marti D.
Marti D.
Fairfield, CA
It's not funny felt sticky crumbled up a little bit and worst of all didn't work wasted my money
Michele G.
Michele G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I heard good things about the stretch mark cream by Clarins and decided to try it! It works wonders and I've noticed a huge change in my skin and the stretch marks have faded!
ROSA LINDA C.
ROSA LINDA C.
Corona, CA
This product did wonders on my skin!!! I use at least every other day and is definitely improving my stretch marks!! My skin feels soft and this lotion is definitely worth every penny!! I recommend it to all of my friends that are mothers!!
Bridgette B.
Bridgette B.
Clay, NY
This works great!! I started using this right after I gave birth and I have 0 stretch marks. It smells so nice and leaves my skin very hydrated - I've continued use even though the stretch marks stayed away. Its just a really great moisturizer.
Isabel I.
Isabel I.
Doral, FL
Muy buena para atenuar las marcas de estrías, es un poco costosa y creo que hay alternativas más económicas , sin embargo es muy buena y deja tu piel muy suave protegiendo tu piel de nuevas marcas
Carolina S.
Carolina S.
Does this really work?? I've tried bio oil with minimal if any results for stretch marks on my outer and inner thighs. I'd love to find a product that actually helps fade them!
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Tupelo, MS
Does this help fade dark stretch marks? Mine are fairly new from when I was pregnant.
Marla A.
Marla A.
Does this product works to reduce existing stretch marks?
Zolangel R.
Zolangel R.
Coral Springs , FL
Does this thing really work? Price ? And where to find it in the US ?
Manpreet W.
Manpreet W.
at what stage do you find that it helps stretch marks the most? Does it only help with the new formed stretch marks that are red/pink in colour or the long term stretch marks as well?