Clarins SPF 6 Self Tanning Milk uploaded by Djihane B.Clarins SPF 6 Self Tanning Milk uploaded by Benjamin J.

BY CLARINS

This gentle self tanning milk helps you achieve a long-lasting, streak-free golden tan, without the sun, in just a few hours. An added bonus - this tanner boasts SPF 6 so you can intensify your tan while in the sun. Clarins exclusive Multi-Cellular Protection helps keep protect your skin against the immediate and long-term effects of the sun.

Usage: For a more radiant and even result, exfoliate skin the night before. Apply a small amount of self tanner with quick, light sweeping motions (avoiding the eyebrows and hairline). Gently wipe elbows, knees and heels with a tissue, as these areas can turn a darker colour. Wash hands and nails thoroughly after application. Wait a few minutes before dressing.

• Does this leave a grease streak or is it streaky? 1 Answers
Benjamin J.
Olathe, Kansas
perfect for all skin types. the self tanner is amazing. It takes eight hours for it to form so you can just apply before bed and then wake up in the morning and wash it off in the shower. It doesn’t leave any streakiness or leave you orange. i highly recommend!
Karlie R.
Tucson, AZ
When I purchased this product I figured it was going to do what it said a d it did lol. It's not my favorite tanning lotion but it does work
Steph B.
Shrewsbury, MA
I have been using this product for years and it has not let me down. Clarins products are worth the money.
Nicole M.
Livonia, MI
Provides an even, natural looking, tan. Good for sensitive skin & doesn't stain clothing/sheets.
Djihane B.
Oran
This taning lotion is pretty good u need just to build it up and shave your face before applying it if you have facial hair I use it only in my face neck and shoulders for my body no I get tan naturally it's a good product for fair girls like me I had the mini format 😍
Beth-Ann S.
This self-tanner feels light and hydrating on the skin. It gives nice colour without streaking or turning orange. It has a light scent, but doesn't smell like self-tanner.
Amany m.
Isreal
MY HOLY GRAIL - this is one of my everyday skin care products, I've been using this for over 6-8 months now and I apply it everyday morning and evening after using my cetaphil cleanser and my lush breath of fresh air toner Clarins
Sneha d.
As a women who is already naturally tanned, I gave it a try anyways and it turned out to be really good....
Andi H.
Regina
Does this leave a grease streak or is it streaky?