Clarins SPF 50 UV Plus Anti-Pollution Tinted Sunscreen Multi-Protection

by Clarins

Lightweight, oil-free day screen shields skin from UVA/UVB rays, pollution and free radical damage. An invisible shield protects the skin from the appearance of dark spots and the risk of early skin aging. Three skin-enhancing tints promote luminous, even skin: Light, Medium, Deep.

One of my favorite sunscreens! Who else loves this one?
Does anyone recommend this product for the summer time?
Start your review of Clarins SPF 50 UV Plus Anti-Pollution Tinted Sunscreen Multi-Protection!
I’ve been using this sunscreen for years. It has a nice tint to it and works great under makeup or without. It’s not oily and leaves a lovely matte finish after applied. Clarins SPF 40 UV Plus HP Anti-Pollution Tinted Sunscreen Multi-Protection
Purchased at: Macy's
I use this as a foundation lol because its the perfect shade for my skin its not too fair or tan. It has a very shiny and radiant look to it. It is buildable i wear this to my college daily so at the end if the day it starts to wear off and starts caking around my laugh lines which looks awful. Ive had breakouts from this tinted suncreen it has gave painful acne due to its fragrance and high toxin content. Shade used 01 light
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I loved the non-tinted version of this SPF 50 UV Plus that I decided to try the tinted version. It’s a decent match for my complexion (They also need a DEEP DARK version b/c there are many people who are darker than me!) but since it’s not a moisturizer, it’s not as easy to apply evenly. If you apply on top of your moisturizer immediately, the spf tends to separate around the nose. It’s a little tricky to use. I will stick with the non-tinted version in the future.
Kissimmee , FL
Clarins SPF 50 UV Plus Anti-Pollution Tinted Sunscreen Multi-Protection uploaded by Vanessa V.
V-Rated It ——————————————————————- Product: Sunscreen Multi-Protection Tint SPF 50 Shade: Medium V’s Skin Type: Dry to Normal (depends) Price: $45 ———————————————————————— 👍🏻 or 👎🏻 Let’s start off with the claims, protects against the harmful effects of UV rays, free radicals, and pollution to preserve youth, luminosity, and even tone of the skin. The powerful formula helps prevent the formation of dark spots while maintaining healthy-looking skin. I’ve been testing it out for a couple of weeks now, I tried it on a cool environment and extremely hot weather to see if there were any changes. I saw absolutely no change, there was no creases on any part of my face, I usually crease on my smile lines and my under eye .... I thought I was going to crease on my eyes as well because the weather was extremely hot and I was surprised to see how well this held off. It has an amazing coverage, it definitely evens out my skin tone and you can’t really tell you’re wearing anything with the only benefit of giving your a flawless looking skin, The color is perfect for me, very neutral not too pink not too yellow. I don’t think it’s extremely moisturizing, it’s just right but it definitely gives you a radiant finish. How to apply: you can use a sponge, which is how I personally apply it, you can use your fingers as well. You can also use it under your makeup since it’s very lightweight. You should apply it on top of your regular day care. This has become one of my favorite items, when I’m on a rush or I know I’m going to be outside in this Florida weather for a few hours this is my go to, I believe it’s worth every penny and a little goes a long way. I will be repurchasing this item, one of my favorite parts about it besides how well it performs is that this product is noncomedogenic and dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested, so if you are sensitive this is the product for you. V-Rated Score: A
Purchased at: Carson's
I loved this sunscreen! When applying, it’s quite shiny and feels a little oily, however once it dries a little, it feels light on the skin! The tint in it is awesome!!! (Just make sure to blend it in with your neck) I felt I didn’t need to wear any makeup when I used this! I recommend it!
Davenport , IA
Clarins SPF 50 UV Plus Anti-Pollution Tinted Sunscreen Multi-Protection uploaded by Ashley H.
The reason I bought this is because for the summer, I primarily want sun protection, but I have very uneven skin coloring from acne in the past so I'd like a little color as well.  I need something that isn't a tinted moisturizer, because I tend to be oily and I don't need extra moisture--especially in the form of sodium hyaluronate --during the summer months.

This provides excellent sun protection.  It is not designed for if you are going to go out and lay in the sun, but for doing regular activity with some sun exposure, it's great!  It is very very light.  About the consistency of water, and goes on very easily.  My skin looked luminous, but not greasy.  I wish it provided a bit more coverage, but really, it's actually quite good for as light of texture as it is.  I'm including a photo of when I wore it outside yesterday and although up close you could still see my discolorations, in the photo my skin looks great!

For reference, in the photo I have on:

Sisley eyeliner in Ebony
Pinch of Tom Ford Gold Bronzer mixed with theBalm Cabana Boy on my cheeks
Burbank, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
A little expensive but beyond gentle. I love the moisture and the tint. I have acne prone skin and this has been the only product that I can trust to not break me out and to moisturize.
Bradenton, FL
This is a lightweight tinted product. A little goes a long way! I have had my current bottle several months and still have product. Since I am fair, I have the light shade. It is sheer and blends easily while lightly evening out my skin. I love that it also provides uv protection. There is a light scent for those of you who are sensitive to that. I do not mind it or find it overpowering. I also have sensitive skin, and product does not irritate it. I am able to layer it with my mineral powder foundation for more coverage. I would recommend this product for someone looking for light, sheer coverage with uv protection.
Purchased at: Macy's
I really enjoy wearing this SPF. Typically tinted moisturizers make my skin too oily or don’t provide enough coverage. The consistency is a bit runny, however, it provides a surprising amount of coverage. I find it works better on its own for a more natural “skin-like” finish rather than under makeup.
Johns Creek, GA
I have been using this product for about a year.  I'm very pleased with it.  I play a lot of golf with no sunburn.  I also always wear a hat.  It is a good color for me.   I have used sunscreen on my face religiously for years, and I can honestly say the Clarins is the best.  Doesn't feel greasy or over made-up.  Nice, natural, dewey finish without being oily.