BY CLARINS #62 in Facial Sunscreen

Formulated with Clarins' exclusive Anti-Pollution Complex—this lightweight, oil-free day screen shields skin from UVA/UVB rays, pollution, and free radical damage. Forms an invisible shield that protects skin from the appearance of dark spots and future aging. Perfect daily defense for younger-looking skin.

Clarins SPF 50 UV PLUS Anti-Pollution Sunscreen Multi-Protection
  • "So my mom has been using this product for ever now & she gave me a bottle to try out because I am constantly in the sun! My love for riding jet ski's on the lake every weekend doesn't help me stay out of the AZ sun... Anyway, I started using this product & i really like it! A lot of products make me break out because I have sensitive skin but this stuff rocks! The " in 37 reviews
Leila V.
Los Angeles
Last year I purchased a bag from Sephora with several different summer products and this sunscreen was one of them. I feel immediately in love with the products consistency, smell and how smooth it was to apply. On top of that it did not give my skin any breakouts or left it dried. I love the fact that it is anti pollution as well. This week I finally purchased my first real size bottle as I cannot live without it anymore.
Mandy Y.
Ann Arbor
This is a light and waterproof product. Unlike the most sunscreen products, I can barely feel it on my skin. I have this product and its previous generation. Both of them are great. I don’t need to use a lot to cover my face. The only drawback is I need to use makeup remover at the end of the day and sometimes am unsure if I have completely removed it. But overall it is a great product and I would recommend it.
Antoinette J.
I thought this was a great sunscreen.  I would put this on my face after serum and moisturizer, and I didn't feel like it went on greasy or gross.  There is a slight scent when you first put it on but it's almost not even noticeable.  This is not a tinted sunscreen, which can be good or bad depending on what you like.

I liked that it has an SPF of 50.   I've heard that anything after 35 SPF really doesn't do any better.  However, I'm very very pale naturally, so I wear sunscreen even in the winter, and knowing my sunscreen is 50 SPF makes me feel a little bit better.

I found this sunscreen to be moisturizing, but I wouldn't use it to replace my regular moisturizer.  It's just a nice little added bonus.  So overall, I really liked this sunscreen.  I would definitely buy it again.
Anne V.
Sacramento, CA
I tried this product after seeing reviews for it on YouTube and it’s become one of my daily essentials. I use the tinted one but I wish there more color options. It feels super lightweight and can be applied with my fingers. I wear it alone or under my makeup. Not sure if it leaves a white cast with flashback since most products with sunscreens do. I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out!
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
I love it I love it I love it! This is the best tinted sunscreen. I love the texture. I love the slight sheen. I wish there were more colors to choose from. That is literally the ONLY complaint. This tint is just that. A very sheer naked look. Your skin only better. And you cannot beat this sunscreen. If you don’t want a tint get the clear one and use it as the best primer you have ever used.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I first bought this sunscreen in the Singapore airport while on a layover between Bali and Thailand. At the time, I had a very sunburnt face from my time in Bali and the sales associate in the duty free store recommended this for my time in Thailand. It worked miracles! The burn that I had at the time healed up within a few days and I didn't burn at all for the rest of my travels. (And I spent all day, everyday outside!) I live in Canada so I do not require this high of SPF for everyday use at home, however, I will be repurchasing this product for my next vacation! FYI I have acne-prone skin and it did not cause any new breakouts and was not too greasy for me. I often wore this underneath foundation, though I sometimes wore it on its own as well. It was a true lifesaver for me!
Monica M.
Fav. Hands down, no contest. Makes me feel moisturized and protected. So much pollution in our air these days thats gotta habe negative effects on your skin. I mean cmon, its scary. But this one is a great product. Effective for everything youd want in a moisturizer plus sun protection and all other junk floating around Clarins SPF 50 UV PLUS Anti-Pollution Sunscreen Multi-Protection
Bryce M.
Not a huge fan. It left a ghostly cast on my face and seemed to never dry. I felt gross putting makeup on top of it because my skin felt like an oil slick. I was afraid my makeup wouldn’t stick and even with this being supposedly good for sensitive skin, my skin still burned a bit using this, my skin is a bit sensitive to sunscreens
Kaylynn C.
W Hollywood, CA
This is one of my go-to sunscreens for my face. I love the packaging, it is easy to dispense the perfect amount. The formula itself is perfect for under makeup, it dries matte and doesn’t feel like you are wearing anything. It is also one of the only sunscreens that doesn’t burn the sensitive skin around my eyes.
Jessica P.
Cornelius, NC
I love Clarins sun line! The protection is a must during spring/summer and they incorporate so many great skincare benefits into their sun line! This is perfect for beach days when you want to be low maintenance while staying protected! The coverage & consistency are perfect.
Maritza H.
Cranston, RI
Is this a greasy product? Does it layer well under makeup? I always apply sunscreen but have been wanting to change my current one and want to give this one a try. Thx
Lily M.
Do you think this would be bad for acne prone skin? If so, do you have any other suggestions?
rachel h.
I have only used the medium color, does the light color have a orange tint to it? I want one for my winter pale :)
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Is this worth the money?