BY CLARINS

Formulated with Clarins' exclusive Anti-Pollution Complex—this lightweight, oil-free day screen shields skin from UVA/UVB rays, pollution, and free radical damage. Forms an invisible shield that protects skin from the appearance of dark spots and future aging. Perfect daily defense for younger-looking skin.

• I have only used the medium color, does the light color h...1 Answers
  • Do you think this would be bad for acne prone skin? If so...3 Answers
  • Is this a greasy product? Does it layer well under makeup...4 Answers
Clarins SPF 50 UV Plus Anti-Pollution Sunscreen Multi-Protection
  • "So my mom has been using this product for ever now & she gave me a bottle to try out because I am constantly in the sun! My love for riding jet ski's on the lake every weekend doesn't help me stay out of the AZ sun... Anyway, I started using this product & i really like it! A lot of products make me break out because I have sensitive skin but this stuff rocks! The " in 37 reviews
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I am a big sun protection fiend and never stop at my quest for finding the best facial sunscreen. This product is watery and lightweight. It blends very easily into the skin. No white cast and does not break me out. Unfortunately, I find that on the days I wear this sunscreen, my face gets exceptionally oily/shiny. For a product that is on the pricier side, I would prefer it didn't do that. I might try this product again in the winter once its cools down. But for now, this is definitely not in my summer skincare routine. I've had better luck with Asian-brand sunscreens.
Mandy Y.
Ann Arbor
This is a light and waterproof product. Unlike the most sunscreen products, I can barely feel it on my skin. I have this product and its previous generation. Both of them are great. I don’t need to use a lot to cover my face. The only drawback is I need to use makeup remover at the end of the day and sometimes am unsure if I have completely removed it. But overall it is a great product and I would recommend it.
Mia B.
Chino Hills, CA
Highly recommend using protection, every single day! SPF protection hasn't been stressed enough in the last few decades, resulting in lots of unnecessary premature aging. I personally enjoy the Clarins SPF 50 (tinted and not-tinted alike) with it's light texture and non-oily, non-greasy feeling. It's not my #1 FAVE, but definitely my go-to back-up that I keep in the car at all times.
Rita M.
Staten Island , NY
I got it in the VIP sale in Sephora and I have been using for 1 week now and it is like a tinted sun screen and I love it. I am not a full coverage girl, I like things on the go and stuff that it doesn't too much time. I honestly like this product.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I first bought this sunscreen in the Singapore airport while on a layover between Bali and Thailand. At the time, I had a very sunburnt face from my time in Bali and the sales associate in the duty free store recommended this for my time in Thailand. It worked miracles! The burn that I had at the time healed up within a few days and I didn't burn at all for the rest of my travels. (And I spent all day, everyday outside!) I live in Canada so I do not require this high of SPF for everyday use at home, however, I will be repurchasing this product for my next vacation! FYI I have acne-prone skin and it did not cause any new breakouts and was not too greasy for me. I often wore this underneath foundation, though I sometimes wore it on its own as well. It was a true lifesaver for me!
Monica M.
Fav. Hands down, no contest. Makes me feel moisturized and protected. So much pollution in our air these days thats gotta habe negative effects on your skin. I mean cmon, its scary. But this one is a great product. Effective for everything youd want in a moisturizer plus sun protection and all other junk floating around Clarins SPF 50 UV Plus Anti-Pollution Sunscreen Multi-Protection
Krista A.
Portland
I only used this sunscreen a few times but decided to give it to my mom who loves it! I don’t need an SPF that high on my skin and I felt like I could not wear this product on its own! But my mom has continued to buy this so the product itself is great it just did not work for me!
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Clarins always have outstanding products and there sunscreen is no different. It goes on smooth with absolutely no greasy or oily residue. It smells pleasant, not to strong. And it is very moisturizing. When i was younger I never used sunscreen, getting a tan was always much more important to a foolish teenager. But now, now I can never leave home without using it and Clarins puts my mind at ease that my skin is in good hands.
Sydney P.
Dallas, TX
On the little bit pricey side, but this is my absolute favorite sunscreen out there. Goes on light, love the smell and it keeps my skin burn free and and smooth during and after all on the sun activities. Of you don't mind spending a bit more than drug store prices, this by far the best out there! [product:clarins-uv-plus-anti-pollution-sunscreen-multi-protection-tint-spf-50-1.7-oz]
nicole t.
monterey
Absolutely adore this Sunscreen!!! It goes on nicely and makes an excellent base prior to makeup application. Consistency was also a dream as it felt really light on my skin and was not oily at all. Been on a few holidays where the sun was scorching hot and my body got a few shades darker EXCEPT my face, thanks to this amazing sunscreen! Been recommending it to all my family and friends. Please try it!!!
Maritza H.
Cranston, RI
Is this a greasy product? Does it layer well under makeup? I always apply sunscreen but have been wanting to change my current one and want to give this one a try. Thx
Lily M.
Do you think this would be bad for acne prone skin? If so, do you have any other suggestions?
rachel h.
I have only used the medium color, does the light color have a orange tint to it? I want one for my winter pale :)
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Is this worth the money?

back