Clarins SPF 50+ Sunscreen For Face Wrinkle Control Cream uploaded by Nadia O.Clarins SPF 50+ Sunscreen For Face Wrinkle Control Cream uploaded by Jac L.Clarins SPF 50+ Sunscreen For Face Wrinkle Control Cream uploaded by Alisa J.

BY CLARINS

High protection for the face protects skin from the appearance of wrinkles and sun-induced age spots. This lightweight comfortable cream ensures an even, long-lasting tan.

Clarins SPF 50+ Sunscreen For Face Wrinkle Control Cream
  • "This is the best sunscreen that I ever used for face. I have very fair sensitive skin and have a problem with dark spots and it working excellent for me. The product is not greasy and has a nice light scent. It does not clog my pores. Definitely will buy again." in 4 reviews
Alexa S.
If you have sensitive skin or allergies to a lot of other sunscreen brands, this is the sunscreen for you. Other sunscreens burn my skin when I apply them, especially on my face. I didn't experience any burning when using this sunscreen, and it protected my skin just as well as any other brand has. Clarins SPF 50+ Sunscreen For Face Wrinkle Control Cream
Wendy V.
Doral, FL
I took this one from my mother´s purse! I used to wear a sunscreen that would leave my face as shiny and oily as it could possibly get, specially during those really hot days of summer. With this one, the smell was increible!!! Which is important, at least for me, at the time of choosing a product to wear on my face, or my body for that matter. Its consistency is sort of thick, just a bit goes a long way, your face feels embraced after you apply it, and it doesnt start to wear off when you touch your face. I really love it, still use it, and recommend it.
patria v.
Wonderful product, pleasant smell, i love the texture and how my face absorbs the cream. I also like this suncream has moisture and helps with wrinkles..i dont have too many of those, but any additional help for prevention is welcome. Overall this is a great product, the only issue i have is about the quantity of the product for the money paid..2.7 oz × 36 dollars...this is expensive..i will enjoy my little tube to the max..and save my coins to get another one..
Giovanna A. F.
It is very light, easy to apply and spread, absorbs fast, does not leave oily skin after absorption and the texture is very reminiscent of one of Skin Ceuticals I used last year.
It can be used in normal, dry, mixed and even oily skins.
I got on very well with it and I'm more relaxed about using a mineral based product and tested ophthalmologically and dermatologically.
Rebekah G.
Cicero, IL
I don't need wrinkle control but my skin gets very dry in the summer and I love the SPF 50 on this cream. Clarins all natural ingredients are easy on my sensitive skin and the smell is so delicious and calming. My friends and family always end up "borrowing" some every time I use it- I definitely recommend this cream for your face in summer or year round!
Diane
One of my beach favorites!!! My sister and I use this all the time. It smells great, stays on, and really protects your skin. It's super gentle and won't clog pores.
Kayla L.
This is the only sunscreen I ever use for my face. It has a pleasant smell and doesn't feel greasy on my skin at all. I love that it has anti-aging benefits as well. Everyone always asks me to use the product, and I don't blame them! I would say that it's a little pricey for a sunscreen, but it's worth it.
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Jacquelyn P.
Orlando, FL
I really care about sun protection and didn't want to use a separate sunscreen and a moisturizer. This cream does both! It's really gentle on the skin, and defiantly moisturized my skin with the high protection I wanted. I use it every time I go to the beach or go for a walk outside. It's very light and does not break the skin out!
Amy E.
Long Beach, CA
I'm still getting to know this product! So far I have to say that it is not greasy and goes well under my skin care and makeup! I bought it at Sephora along with my Sunday Riley products as it was recommended by the S.R. Rep and I think the products work well together to leave my skin smooth!