Clarins SPF 50+ Sun Care Milk-Lotion Spray uploaded by Valeria I.

BY CLARINS

High protection for the body protects skin from the damaging affects of sun exposure. This Lightweight spray offers high protection and is water and perspiration resistant.

Buy on ULTA
Tammy R.
Shandon, CA
Clarins sunscreen is so much better than regular sunscreen it's not even fair. Guaranteed after using this it will be hard to go back to anything else. It smells good, it does not smell like sunscreen. It melts into the skin. Very easy to apply. DOES NOT leave a greasy film after application. If you're looking for a sunscreen that isn't a chore to use you have to get this.
Jeanette A.
Riverside, CA
This sunscreen way exceeded my expectations! I received this product as a gift and I was shocked! It does not leave a white film or make you look dry! This product seriously leaves your skin feeling so moisturized and glowing without feeling greasy! If you want to have sun kissed, dewy looking skin, then I definitely recommend this product!
Nerak M.
I am a person who likes taking care of my skin. Being aware that constant exposure to the sun is not good, I'm always looking for high protective sunscreens. This sunscreen feels light and it absorb quickly into your skin
vanessa r.
really helpfull, to keep my skin protected of the sun where i live, i find it very gentle on my skin it absorbs quickly and lasts longwear, i need to reaply it when i sweat a lot, it was a gift from a relative and didnt use it until last month, and i think is great.
Teresa G.
Creamy yet light! Love that it has spf 50. Need it bad! I hate forgetting to put spf on glad that its already in product. Smells good, price is reasonable for two items in one. I would buy again its pretty good
Sydney S.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Days at the pool are forever changed! I love love love this product. One quick spray and I'm good to go with silky screen and no residue. It is gentle and nourishing! Good job with this one!
Dominika Q.
Awesome spray. It protect my skin perfectly. I use it always before I go out or in the beach. I bought it in the mall and since than I am more than satisfied with this product because it's very gentle .
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
This brand is good but expensive, its quality is unique has a high sunscreen which protects our skin from the harmful effects of the sun, if you are looking for something that is good this is for you
patricia f.
Produto muito bom deixa os cabelos sempre hidratados sem pesar os fios , eu sempre tenho problema com produtos assim pois meu cabelo é muito liso mas esse é excelente
Cori C.
This sun screen is more expensive than others, but so worth it. It's easy to apply like a spray but offers great coverage like a lotion. Doesn't leave skin greasy which we all know is so important in the sand! I always keep it in my beach bag for summer days.
Nora C.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave a oily after feel?