Clarins SPF 50+ Sun Care Milk for Children uploaded by Ercilia Z.Clarins SPF 50+ Sun Care Milk for Children uploaded by roselle m.Clarins SPF 50+ Sun Care Milk for Children uploaded by Persida G.

BY CLARINS

Based exclusively on a 100% mineral sun screen, this sun milk is water-resistant and protects children's delicate and vulnerable skin.

Usage: Apply carefully to dry skin before sun exposure. Reapply often, at least every 2 hours, especially to sensitive areas. Apply after swimming, dry the skin well and then apply. Don't forget to wear a hat and sunglasses. Avoid peak sun hours (12:00pm to 4:00pm). Avoid direct sun exposure for children under age 3.

Clarins SPF 50+ Sun Care Milk for Children
  • "Even though it’s for kids and well I’m definitely not a kid anymore this suncream is amazing! I have super sensitive skin and every sunscreen I have tried just irritates my skin. This is the first suncream that has actually protected my skin and not irritated it. £21 for 150ml is on the pricy side for a sun protector but for someone who struggles badly with sensitive skin I would recommend this to everyone!" in 3 reviews
Jeni L.
East Newark, NJ
I bought this for my own sensitive skin. While I have never burned using it, I wouldn't repurchase. It is too greasy. If you want to touch up on the go, it will not set fast enough and gets on clothes. It works, but I prefer something that dries faster.
Anamaria P.
I use this religiously on my children. Lasts throughout the day and seems to have a good lasting power even when we swim. I don’t find I have to reapply after every dip.
Aljur G.
Huntsville, AL
I recently used this sunscreen on my niece and nephew for our trip to Orlando. It works very well on children that are at play a lot . It doesn't take much to apply. It doesn't have a bad smell at all. I would recommend it to any one with children.
Kylee H.
Lorton, VA
This is the only sunscreen I’ll use for my daughter. This brand is plant based and natural so it smells amazing and I can trust it’s giving my daughters skin the best protection. I would definitely recommend to all parents for their children
Mara S.
I have a young daughter and to me the most important thing is to keep her sensitive skin smelling good and of coarse free of the sun rays . This sunscreen is Perfect for her skin. Perfect for where i live since its a Desert . highly recommend this SPF sunscreen.
Menatalla E.
stroudsburg, PA
I have sensitive skin so I use this as my sunscreen and I LOVE IT TTTRT . I usually get red after I'm out in the sun and my skin hurts after but this really works and protects my skin from getting sunburn. I love it , it's what I always use in the summer
Evelyn C.
Bought this a while ago and it lasts a while. The scent isn't overbearing on children and nothing is better than sun protection. You spray a few times and rub it in. Would recommend it.
Laryn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Bought this product because my sons are normally allergic to normal sunscreens. It was pricey compared to store brands but it does what it will say it will do. My boys didn't break out or have red spots. They weren't itchy either. I'd buy it again.
Persida G.
Lodi, NJ
There is nothing bad to say about this sunscreen. I put this on my sun everytime he goes out to play or to the pool. It has a pleasant scent. I really like it. I bought it at a department store. I didn't think it was going to be inexpensive. I would buy it again for my son.
reyna F.
I feel in heaven when I use this body moisturizer, I love all its smell its formula, I feel my porcelain skin using this product, my husband loves it so much that even he uses it
Well in my case I feel that it ends quickly
Of course I would recommend it with my eyes closed