BY CLARINS

Formulated for sensitive skin, this lightweight cream helps prevent irritation and redness while protecting skin against harmful UVA and UVB rays. This sun protection product contains Phyto-Sunactyl 2 Complex promotes a more even tan by providing reinforced protection to preserve your skin's youth and beauty. Offers SPF 30.

• Is this good with sensitive skin? And Does it smell good?...2 Answers
  • How do these smell like?1 Answers
  • Does this sunscreen make look or feel greasy?1 Answers
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Have been using Clarins sunscreen for years and still loving it! It is one of the best high end sunscreens on the market and well worth every penny. Sunscreen is one of the most important anti-aging products and a skin care regimen and I know I can trust this brand to protect my skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Vito F.
Fairfield, NJ
This is a lovely, lightweight sunscreen with a thin lotion texture. This is a soft, clean scent and absorbs quickly. I wish it had a higher spf to offer more protection, but spf 30 is decent. I would and will be repurchasing.
Rodrigo S.
N Hollywood, CA
Really good sunscreen. My skin does not have tendency to burn and absorb the sun but it does not mean I don’t need protection. I want to have young skin. This product smells nice and water resistance. Not very cheap but it worth it. I recommend
Asli A.
Waltham, MA
I think this is the BEST sunscreen I used so far. Its very smooth and sink into the skin amazingly. I would definitely repurchase and recommend if you are willing to invest in a sunscreen
Natty G.
Got this as a free gift from sephora. I love the smooth tesxture. Its not greasy and keeps my skin moisturized and plump while protecting from the sun. No harsh chemical smell.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
I'm a ginger and my skin tends to burn easily, but this clarins product really makes a difference and protects my skin from harm while nourishing and moisturizing it.
Kayla W.
Lyndhurst , NJ
The packaging alone is enough to make one think of summer. The smell isn't so overwhelming as many other sunscreens and doesn't feel as oily either. I've never experienced irritation or breakouts from this product (with my super sensitive skin). My household loves this so much, we have numerous bottles laying around just in case we have a sunny outing.
Joe H.
Anaheim, CA
I bought this because it had a moderate SPF. While I do like the product because it feels lightweight unlike some other sunscreens. The only downside is that I feel it made me more oily throughout the day. But overall a good product, just watch out if you are oily naturally.
Macarena C.
Mount Vernon, NY
I started using this sunscreen because my mom had it in her medicine cabinet and it is so good. I give it 4 stars because it is very pricy. But I found that I don't have to re apply as much as the drugstore sunscreens. It smells amazing (not that much perfume which is good in a daily sunscreen) and it really hydrating.
Sarah  H.
Clemmons, NC
Does this rub in well? I can never get sunscreen rubbed all the way in.
Ashley H.
Fairburn, GA
Does it leave your skin feeling greasy?
Joseph S.
Picayune, MS
What SPF do you prefer?
Kristine A.
Midlothian , Va
Does this leave your face feeling greasy?
Jamie S.
Pueblo, CO
Is this good with sensitive skin? And Does it smell good? And Is it good in water or does it wash off easily? And Is The Price Reasonable?