Clarins SPF 30 Sunscreen Care Cream

by Clarins

Formulated for sensitive skin, this lightweight cream helps prevent irritation and redness while protecting skin against harmful UVA and UVB rays. This sun protection product contains Phyto-Sunactyl 2 Complex promotes a more even tan by providing reinforced protection to preserve your skin's youth and beauty. Offers SPF 30.

Does this sunscreen make look or feel greasy?
Does this leave your face feeling greasy?
Does this leave a grey tint on skin?
Start your review of Clarins SPF 30 Sunscreen Care Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Oxnard, CA
Have been using Clarins sunscreen for years and still loving it! It is one of the best high end sunscreens on the market and well worth every penny. Sunscreen is one of the most important anti-aging products and a skin care regimen and I know I can trust this brand to protect my skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Charleston, SC
I'm a ginger and my skin tends to burn easily, but this clarins product really makes a difference and protects my skin from harm while nourishing and moisturizing it.
El Paso, TX
My "go-to" product when I'm out during the day running errands. I use this over my daily moisturizer (waiting a few minutes to apply the spf). Smells fantastic! Perfumy but not over powering. Which is nice when you're out and don't want to smell or feel like you've been at the beach all day. This sunscreen smells amazing and hydrates my skin. As with most things, a little goes a long way. . I have incredibly dry skin, very sensitive and this sunscreen honestly hydrates my face all day without reapplication. Also no breakouts. Really recommend :)
Lyndhurst , NJ
Clarins SPF 30 Sunscreen Care Cream uploaded by Kayla W.
The packaging alone is enough to make one think of summer. The smell isn't so overwhelming as many other sunscreens and doesn't feel as oily either. I've never experienced irritation or breakouts from this product (with my super sensitive skin). My household loves this so much, we have numerous bottles laying around just in case we have a sunny outing.
Anaheim, CA
I bought this because it had a moderate SPF. While I do like the product because it feels lightweight unlike some other sunscreens. The only downside is that I feel it made me more oily throughout the day. But overall a good product, just watch out if you are oily naturally.
I started using this sunscreen because my mom had it in her medicine cabinet and it is so good. I give it 4 stars because it is very pricy. But I found that I don't have to re apply as much as the drugstore sunscreens. It smells amazing (not that much perfume which is good in a daily sunscreen) and it really hydrating.
Tupelo, MS
I tried this product on our last trip to the park. I was a little uneven about trying something new with the babies, but to my surprise, it worked perfectly! It did a really good job keeping the babies skin protected from the harsh sun that day! Amazing product!
I absolutely use this product every time I go on vacation. I love the bottle, the way my skin feels when I apply it. It protects my skin as I feel great with it on my skin. I recommend it to all
Baton Rouge, LA
It's wonderful body cream. I have medium skin tone, I easily tan. This product makes my skin burn free! It's wonderful! Even first day of holidays I can spend all time at the beach without having red skin! Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those people who would lie under the sun from 11.30 till 2.30 p.m, but I could do it any other time without any redness. Wonderful product! I've been using it since 2007. It never fails.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...